1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Free the Nipple

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jae, Jun 21, 2016.

What's your stance on the Free the Nipple Campaign?

1. I fully support it.

18.5%
  2. It's dumb as hell.

57.6%
  3. I don't really care.

23.9%
  1. OMG LOL HAHAHAHAHAH just reading that made me squirm GROSS!

I'm sorry trying to picture a 'dangly vulva' doesn't sound too enticing in my eyes :oops:

Not that I was looking for enticement. The post was just a shocker.

Jae likes this.
  2. Not a fan of beef curtains?

3. I guess I'm magnetically drawn to the babyflaps.

Tbh I never paid attention. I suppose being taken off guard is always a reality. I'm way past trying to sleep around so it's actually not a worry.

If I do enter into a serious relationship, I guess it will be a surprise really what is awaiting in the gap.

Son of a Bitch likes this.
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

Hmm, looking at pictures of breast feeding mothers - is that a fetish or a genre? :eek:

5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Both, right? And looking at pictures of breast feeding fathers -- now that's SADISM!

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I've heard you're a fan of the beef sticks.

7. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

Why can men then walk around and not be called anything?

8. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

Then it's your problem, not the problem of a woman. That's what a modern society is about.

9. I hear you like the sausage so much your friends call you Abe Froman.

10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Free the nipple is stupid.

I don't go walking around topless in public, and I'm a dude.

Theres way too many ridiculous "equal" influenced movements about nowadays.

The point of covering up our "private" parts is to...keep them private.

I dislike nudists too. I find naked people in public an infringement on my eyes.
    I don't want to see naked people when I'm out in public.
    Poor kids these days are being subjected to all this hippie shit that they grow up to be weirdos.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    jbozz21 likes this.
  11. IGY

IGY Guest

Yeah, especially when their teeth start coming through! :rolleyes: Ouch! :oops:

Deadlihood likes this.
  12. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

wat
    PMS has complained!
    OW!

Star Lord likes this.
  13. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

I find people with star war costumes an infringement on my eyes ...

14. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

Ever tried swimming naked?
    It's not about public. It's not about sex.
    It's about freedom.

Minnesotaguy likes this.
  15. IGY

IGY Guest

No, I can't swim! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  16. Wearing clothing is not about being prudish but about prudence. We wear clothing because we understanding that some parts are made for private times and others for public viewing. Freedom is not about doing what you want but rather doing what you ought. There are still rules and guides but these are not obstacles to freedom, no more than train tracks are obstacles to a trains freedom to be a train.

Dizzy Lotus, Star Lord and fapshooter like this.
  17. fapshooter

fapshooter Fapstronaut

Even males "freeing their nipples" out on the street is something that is generally condemned in the USA. I bet that no man can walk topless without being called a douche, pervert, idiot or the like. So why are those "free the nipple" supporters so butthurt?

Star Lord likes this.
  18. Minnesotaguy

Minnesotaguy Fapstronaut

As a little bit of a Christian prude, I would probably be against it. Personally, I feel as though the sexual revolution has done little more than to make people more superficial, skewed in their sense of priorities, and discriminatory towards less "sexy" people. Yes it might be offering us in a way more freedom, but only in what should be a very relatively insignificant aspect of our lives... But if were talking simply about breastfeeding here, than screw the patriarchy! Let's get those nipples out, doing what they need to do!

19. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Never heard about such movement.. damn, them feminists are out of control xD, what's next, no shaving?

Star Lord likes this.
  20. As a Christian prude you must know that "screw the patriarchy" is how society has gotten to where it is now and that such a phrase is highly contrary to your beliefs. Plus I don't know how the patriarchy has to do with breastfeeding in public.

Star Lord likes this.