1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Found myself a cougar...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ceetee9559, Mar 16, 2018.

1. we are about the same age , i am 38 so i would not see you as an older woman :) . hmm i am surprised men in that agegroup have lots of ed. it is probably not the age but unhealthy lifestyle, most of my buddies have a gut , smoke and are not fit. But im 38 and if i had ed it was always performance anxiety in the past. i have a fysical job and in good shape and have none of that problems. I understand women would not want a man with ed and i assume even the ones that not just looking for sex wont want a man with ed too. its the same for men, i wouldn not want a woman with low libido or a woman that orgasms very difficult because she's always in her head or other reasons. so i completely understand women for not wanting that.(ed isssues)And i agree honesty is one of the most important things in a relationship. But vulnerable without taking action and responsibility is a huge turnoff for most women and rightly so

2. do what makes you happy dude

GG2002 likes this.