1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

former religious ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Azabu, May 25, 2018.

1. Azabu

Azabu Fapstronaut

Hi !

There is people who were very religious very praticant ( in Islam preferencially ), and there are not anymore ?

I'm in this case, and i didnt find people like this, are they exist here in nofap ??

2. Souhail

Souhail Fapstronaut

Do you mean you were a praticant muslim and you're not anymore ?!

3. Azabu

Azabu Fapstronaut

4. Yeah theres no place for religion in my life. Sorted myself out 100% today but its been a long road to atheism. I was agnostic come to think of it but in my best interests (fear due to brain washing of religion and also self imposed) its time for dat full atheist mode. All is good and well, god is not responsible for anything because god is just a concept created by religion which I dont believe in. All the best bud (thumbs up).

If you or anyone needs validation to get rid of the concept of god (small g) feel free to contact me. ;)

5. I hope there is life after death but I dont entertain the thought or it never ends. I live this life as it is the only one we have, and thats not a bad thing, life can be a good one. We nee dto stop wasting days and appreciate every day.

As long as there is fear of death there will be religion
    As long as there is fear of health and health scares there will be religion. And the concept of god plays no roll in our health. If something happens outside of our control then "shit happens". Iv never been Muslim but I have considered it and man that book is self hypnosis, brain washing and page after page or THREATS! Submit to Islam of go to hell and miss out on heaven. The bible is the same but it is less threatening however it is at least 4 times the size, the Quaran is ...oh boy. Religion is a control system with political motivation. Take care.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  6. Religion is in large part politics, what made you reconsider islam?