1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

for 25 years i was using the computer for real relationship replacement

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2015.

1. since i was 16 been looking at photos of women, now at 39 years old, all done with computer stuff. feels great!! and i don't miss it a bit, but i still don't have a real relationship but that's all right. I will never use the computer for p subs again or anything!!

2. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

I love your resolve. I believe in you bro! Stay strong! Win!

3. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Ditto.

4. i
    just 'got' your quote, the meaning popped into my mind, yes, yes, yes,
    connection is what i am feeling, with women, and that feeling of the women running around in my head after 5 days (often guys say if they don't get laid in 7 days they will m,) thats where i got the thoughts that after 5 days, women really start to get on my mind, and o sessions 2 times a day, why I never got to the point where...well you get the picture of what i am saying i think. but the point is I am really getting re set and getting connected to women, and not the computer pixel women.

5. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Strong work brother. I am proud of you. We will overcome it, united we stand! Stay strong! Win!

6. ha haha so the donkey tied to the chair, is like us tied to the computer pixel women. and computer habits when we could get up and walk away!! :D

Saoirse and taqwa like this.
  7. crazypaki

crazypaki Fapstronaut

Good job man.

britaxe likes this.