1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Foods you’re having a hard time resisting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Thought to post another light hearted thread for fun.

——-The question is what foods are you having a hard time avoiding even though you know you’re better off abstaining from them?——-

My two biggest ones are cheese and ice cream. I go into OCD mode with both when they’re around so I avoid buying them. But sometimes I give in and eat too much. They’re both fatty and I’m trying to keep that “ring” off my waist. Giving into those two foods isn’t helping in that regard.

2. I should have put soda on my list too. Orange and cream sodas are hard to resist.

3. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

4. Beer and goldfish crackers. Prolly not good for my belly.

5. sweets, chips, though I burn so much at the gym that what I eat is never an issue

6. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

Chorizo; it isn't so much of a problem for me, but its price adds up pretty quickly when eating it daily!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Well, i don't really try to resist them, but i love me some chips. I eat pringles allthe time because i like the convenient container. Im also a coke guy...delicious

8. McDonald's 20 piece nuggets. Usually getting them for lunch at work

9. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

White cheddar popcorn.

10. Popcorn was certainly one for me too. Been able to lay off it. I couldn’t have popcorn without lots of butter and salt. Definitely not good for me!

Great inputs everyone.

Deleted Account and drac16 like this.
  11. I loved that shit as a kid, but I don't like the kernels sticking to the back of my throat lol. Plus too much makes me nauseated

drac16 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Fucking bananas man.. I eat a ridiculous amount of bananas. 2 days ago I bought 2 whole bunches and they're all gone now

13. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Chips and salsa/picante sauce. More so the chips part.
    Ice cream.
    Precious little self-restraint for either.
    At least those are good for you!

14. I don't eat as much as I should and I end up getting the occasional Charlie Horse

15. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Potato chips (or any kind of chips) and french fries are my favorite unhealthy foods because they are so fat, salt and yummy overall.
    Luckily, I can control myself around these foods and don't have too much of sweet-tooth.

16. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Practically anything with melted yellow cheese
    Juice
    Pasta

17. I'm trying to cut back on meat. It's tough because I have a bunch of family in town and none of them are healthy eaters. I usually eat healthy but its tough to enjoy a salad when everyone else is having ribeyes.

Deleted Account and Hros like this.