1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flatline threw me into the friend zone?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by urbanmonk, Apr 17, 2019.

1. urbanmonk

urbanmonk New Fapstronaut

How's it going?

I'm 18 years old and on day 62 of Hardmode. I'm only eating plant-based, work out everyday and meditate daily.

I've received a lot of the "superpowers", until I hit a flatline on day 45. Suddenly I felt anxious, lethargic and sad. After 10 days that state passed.

I decided to hang out with a girl I was talking to for a few weeks, and I was pretty sure that she's quite interested in me as well.

We met up and she was a little shy, but cute. Still, even though I thought I had passed the flatline, I wasn't really touching her, or flirting with her. I just didn't feel that attracted to her. We didn't kiss that day.

Next day I call her, to ask her out on another date and she agrees.

A few hours before we would meet she texted me, saying that for her this wouldn't really be a date, but on a friendship level.

I had no interest in being friendzoned, so I told her that we can't be friends, because she's way too pretty for that.

Now what confused me is, that I was still getting friendzoned. That happened before, but back then I was on a PMO circle.

This morning it hit me. I haven't had a boner in a week, so probably I'm still in a low sex drive/low libido flatline. I had no desire to kiss her or go further, so I didn't touch her or actively flirted with her.

Does that make sense?

PS.: How long does it usually need to get my libido back? It's quite frustrating, since due to being on 60+ women are eye-fucking me wherever I go, but I seem to be unable to build on that in the moment.

3nkay and CH3RRY like this.
  2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes it does make sense. It will probably take a few months, that's only a guess.

urbanmonk likes this.
  3. BlueBalls

BlueBalls Fapstronaut

Did you go for the kiss, on the lips? If not then I think that's what might have tipped it. Always go for the kiss dude, if she turn the cheek, you'll know that she either sees you as a friend or she's playing by some stupid rule rule book.