Fitness and nutrition

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by master90days, Dec 10, 2014.

1. master90days

master90days Fapstronaut

Hello people, I am trying to build muscle and lose weight at the same time, also take some fat off my belly. I have been exercising for the last month, and only lost 3 inches from my waist. However right now I seem to have hit a plateau. My weight is always in the same region, I eat healthy but my family buys a lot of awful food which I try to stay away from. (High starch foods / complexed carbohydrate food and take away food. The house is full of unhealthy such as cookies, muffins, kfc etc).

I am trying to lose 15 lbs (6.8kg) and stay healthy for the rest of my life. All of my family members are either overweight or obese. Sadly.

I was wondering are they any fitness programmes that have worked for you? Like Shaun T insanity etc. To keep help you stay healthy, and get ripped within 4 weeks?

about me:
    I am 5'10 and weight 72.5 kg. Waist now is 33 inches. But I want to be a 30 inches.
    The excises I have been doing are HIITs and leg building with dumbbells. What I have been eating is low carb and high fat lifestyle. (http://www.dietdoctor.com/)

( I know I need to change my environment and leave my parents, to become healthier however that is not a option right now in the present, but I will asap).

Thank you for reading this.