1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First post :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by puddinboxxx, Nov 25, 2013.

1. puddinboxxx

puddinboxxx New Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    Took up this challenge in august, was 14 weeks yesterday, pretty happy with that performance, hope everyone else is coping well

2. kamado86

kamado86 Fapstronaut

Hey i got to day 11 yesterday but fell today.... i was feeling so weird like in my head from not fapping but in last couple of years iv suffered with fatigue and foggy head anxiety etc. I thought masturbating everyday might be a factor. So i stopped for 11 days felt weird so done it this morning had severe anxiety and depression since i done it this morn. Could i have beem having withdrawals ? Shoukd i stick it out? Sorry to ask so much you seem to be doing so well. Congrats on 14 weeks :)

3. is this it

is this it Fapstronaut

14 weeks and this is your first post?!? Rock Star! :)

4. am92

am92 Fapstronaut

Care to tell us how long you have been suffering with PMO? 14 weeks without any relapses it would be rather nice to know in depth your story and the journey. Everyone's story has the potential to help so do share if you care! Awesome job btw ! -A.M.

5. puddinboxxx

puddinboxxx New Fapstronaut

I don't suffer from anything thankfully, I just like the idea of trying it, 2 years ago I had kidney stones and I couldn't have a tug for about 3 weeks after the operation and I started thinking that was the longest I had ever gone since I started many years ago, to be honest the first 2 weeks were the hardest, after that it got easier and easier, and at just short of 4 months now I can say I don't even get the urge if I accidentally stumble across some naked pics or anything, from a fella who woulda had a tug out of boredom to this is a big change