1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First NoFap Success story! 30 days and 14 hours YES! Female success story!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tesslynne, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

I saw this great video that another member posted that talked about how if we are living with "one foot out" of our marriage or relationship then we are taking a very short term view of the relationship and it's impossible for us to really invest in that relationship. For me, I found that when I was using online chat rooms and having affairs, that was exactly what I was doing with my marriage. I was taking a short term view of things and not investing in the marriage. It was always being on the lookout to see if there might be someone else out there that is better suited for me, or more attractive, or could better met my sexual needs, etc. As a guy using chat rooms I could really relate to the video. Not sure if from a woman's point of view that you would also relate or not? Watch this brief video. I'd be curious if you also can identify with it?

blueeyes likes this.
  2. blueeyes

blueeyes Fapstronaut

3. blueeyes

blueeyes Fapstronaut

Thank you! I can completely relate to most of everything you have said. I will try and watch the video in the next few days. I appreciate your perspective. Really.

4. Elev8te Us

Elev8te Us Fapstronaut

Congrats! Keep that positive attitude and remember the sky's the limit(and there is no limit).