1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First date sence NoFap went very good but...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Supercanadian, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Supercanadian

Supercanadian Fapstronaut

I found her on a dating site, I dont plan to stay on it and I might actually delete it now. Cause it leads to being on the computer for hours with convos that turn to nothing. I do plan to simply get more girls at social events. But felt I needed a head start.

Shes 45 I am 21. She doesnt want to date but wants a FWB kind of thing. It went awesome we talked for two hours, no awkward silences. She even gave me a ride home, then I went in for the kiss during the hug. Total success she wants to hang out again soon.

Hmm even with the success of getting close to her, I still feel a bit like a failure, having no car, Still in the process of ending my past relationship. We arnt seeing eachother but she calls me a lot about wanting to get back together.

I just feel like I am too damn concerned about getting women im not working on my self and am cutting corners... Help? Advice ?? I know I need a car, Her driving me around made me feel like a bum who is using her. Just feel theres so much to improve on I dont know where to start. To get car I need money, a better job

Why the fuck do I get more old women then young women my age!?? Im very open but a little fusterating I guess.

2. Silver

Silver Fapstronaut

Alright :p This sentence got my attention. I too am on a dating site. Still waiting for someone interesting...

I'm 24, my last ex was five years older and the majority of the woman who respond to my dating profile are 35+. Although I won't say anything anything that might make you think different about the woman you are dating, know that an average 21 year old doesn't date woman that old.

You are saying this yourself. You want a young woman, but you go for the older ones. My experience is that relationships with someone who is older/younger than halve (even a third) your age are VERY difficult to maintain. There are exceptions, but most of them cannot build to a long-term relationship because of this age difference.

You need to get your priorities in order, but don't forget what you really want at this age, in a year and in five years. I will only make the exception to date someone older if I truly believe that she is 'the one'. Friends with benefits are great, but one of the two gets hurt if you keep on doing it for a longer period of time.

Knowing myself I have a habit of going for the easier girls who show interest in me. What I want becomes secondary. In the past eight years I've only had one girlfriend that I picked. She was pretty, she had a fun personality and she was the only person who could masturbate me without me losing my erection. All the others couldn't. In the years after that I lost myself in the interest of other woman. Once they find me interesting I go for it. It doesn't matter how old they are, how they look or how they talk. If they can convince me that they like me, I will be with them until I start loving them. I ignore everything that I am 'to be loved'.

Yeah, and after starting the nofapp and realizing what I did, I can tell you that you need to go for woman you like. Woman you want and someone you adore. If you want to have fun, go and have fun. But always keep yourself the promise that you won't go for someone who isn't what you want. In the end it will break you.

-

So what do I do now? I go out, I say "yes" to a lot more things just to experience different things and meet more girls. I try to be more active, be outside more and build stories that I can share with others. The woman on dating sites might be more open to dates, sex, relationships etc, but the girls you want walk around in real life and you might just bump into them. That one quiet girl who didn't say something might be the girl you see again and have a chat with. That one crazy girl who made you have the night of your lifetime.

My key rule is that you need to get your own life in order, or be actively working on it, before you meet someone. Not only is it important to meet someone, it's more important if you want to stay with that 'someone'. They more you have your life in order the more attractive you become for other woman. Young girls find (semi) successful men more interesting than the boy's their age. The more successful you are with your own life the more you show it to the outside world. People, woman, can see this.

So, if you wan't to date girls your own age, go do the stuff you think you need to do. Go to college, get a job, get your drivers license, travel the world. Simply "doing something with your life" makes you happier and that attracts people you like too ;)

3. Supercanadian

Supercanadian Fapstronaut

I never thought of it that way. But I suppose its sort of like how NoFap will some how get more women to notice you. Something about that feel good vibe thats hard to pull off if you dont really feel good.

I will at least put in 100% effort in to the rest of areas of my life.