1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First date kisses? Do you do it?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by THEdally_llama, Aug 30, 2018.

Do you normally try to kiss on the first date?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

Do you kiss on the first date? If so, why? If not, why? What's your reasoning. :)

2. I always try to or else you will end up in the friend zone. Its done to communicate your not just looking for a friend its done to show romantic interest

Meep, sfmark12, Bman101 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mordandy

Mordandy Fapstronaut

Haha good question, it depends on the quality of this date, if you have a good feeling with your date even if it's the first time you met each other, you can try to kiss her (him) during or at the end, when saying goodbye, but it has to be natural without asking or forcing it, it's all about the good and positive energy and connection you feel with your date...if both of you are relaxed with some complicity in the air, it's all good for warm and vibrating kisses.

Of course, you can wait until the second date or the third one, but the more you postpone it, the more you lose points ;)

To be honest, attraction is the key, if the person is attracted to you, kissing is the result and not the objective...

I hope my answer is helpful!

4. very true

5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yeah. I'm not trying to be her pen pal.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

I try, but sometimes I fail.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Have not been on many dates, but I like to do it on the second date. Maybe it is because I lack experience, but I think that if there really a connection between two people, they won't friendzone you if you don't kiss her/him on the first date.

For example last time I dated the first date was at a friday and the second on a sunday, so it was not too long between the first date and the second date kiss.

THEdally_llama and Greg123 like this.
  8. You must escalate attraction during the date, so that kissing feels natural. It shows confidence and interest and it is more likely to lead to further dates. I know for a fact that every first date i have been on, where there was no kissing. It failed. There were no further dates, the interest died. The last two girls i dated went beyond the first date. We kissed on the first date and that is what more a less sealed the deal. The interest increased and they wanted to meet again.

There were two first dates that i went on with different girls in the past. Both dates went well but then at the end it got awkward. We should have kissed but it ended with a hug only. I was too anxious and held back... One of the girls told me later, that she sensed that i did not want to kiss... That was the end of it she flaked, they both flaked... If we had kissed there would have been more dates for sure...

goodnice and hardowner like this.
  9. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

i dont, there is more to know about a person, so no point to go fast on the 1st date. if you do it and end up disliking the person afterwards, it might get complicated

10. yes, first kiss on first date. I like to feel i am on a date and there is attraction first of all and if we get along otherwise I feel I wasted time. I am 26, got no time to waste lol also it is important the chemistry you have also with kisses. I want to know about it at the end of the date. i don't want to kiss a guy though who i don't see anymore. i want to feel that me and the guy feels the same and i am going to see him again and kiss him again

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  11. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

No, only after a few dates, its usually on the cheek or forehead. I suppose because my country can be conservative at times (from Singapore).

12. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

I laughed at this

13. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

I will only do this sometimes, but only if either:
    • I'm escalating to sex (depends on the situation)
    • She actively tries kissing me.
    Otherwise I wait until date 2 to escalate to kissing/sex.

14. I was legit just about to ask this lool I’m going out on a first date this Saturday, Pool & drinks with cool girl I met last week.

We’ve both showed interest via text & sc but it’s all about how we interact in person. I’m just gonna go off the vibes I get from her.

15. I have a first date today with a girl. I'm going to do it this time im going to make sure that i kiss her on the first date. Assuming all goes well. I think and hoping she wants sex. She already said that she did not want coffee and wanted to meet for drinks instead. And that she had a date night with her bed on Monday... :p

16. Roland The Guslinger

Roland The Guslinger Fapstronaut

Well, I've never done it on a date because I was too anxious, but honestly, I wish I would have done it. And whenever it might be, one day I'm sure i am going to dare the first kiss on the first date. Unfortunately, I still lack of experience.

17. I don't know if you do I'm not a mind reader. Why don't you tell us?

18. So you only date Russian and Turkish women?

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  19. But what if you have no friends and would like a friend?

20. What I do on a date is I sit the woman down and tell her that people who kiss before marriage get sent straight to hell. Unfortunately most of the women I date are demons and they already live in the lake of fire so they don't give a shit. Man! I need to stay away from those fucking demonic bitches!

horny nerd, pranav02 and Spongegar like this.