1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally joined this forum

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Caesar's Chariot, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Hey fellas. After approximately 8 months struggling on my own to try and break the hold PMO has over my life and trying everything I could think of I've finally come to a realization. My biggest problem was my feeling of isolation or lack of encouragement. (I have ADHD so its kind of a requirement for me to succeed at anything) I am the only person in my life who thinks that PMO, whether it be once a day or 5 times a day is not normal. So I'm relieved to finally be amongst likeminded folk who I can count on, and perhaps I can even help some others along the way.(It may sound arrogant from a 22 year old, but when it comes to PMO I've seen a lotta shit) Truth is this first post is pretty difficult but I could go on and on about everything from my mental health, a poor home life, every weird fetish I've developed over the last 10 years, showing signs of severe addiction from a very early age and my unsupportive environment (friends, family, doctors etc) but I'm here for the rest of my life so there's time yet.Thanks guys for saving yet another one.

Estragon likes this.
  2. Estragon

Estragon Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome! I've joined yesterday for the same reason as you: I have been trying to stop on my own for a couple of months but it didn't work out. Hopefully it will be easier with the forum :)

Caesar's Chariot likes this.
  3. Awesome dude! I wish you the best of luck fighting this thing we call PMO☺