1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally found a programming job. Now I have week and half off between jobs, got a question.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by zxcv, Nov 29, 2018.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

Okay so I was working in a call center for the last 9 months. During that time I was tired all the time. I'm not really sure if it was because it was my real first full time job or if it's just because I'm dealing with people all time. So I'm not sure if it's the full time job that drained me or dealing with the people. I am a introvert so in theory the dealing with people should be what's draining me or maybe the stress from dealing people, but I'm not totally if the same thing will happen when I start my new job. Is just going to be normal life for me?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. You'll still have to go to meetings, talk to other guys on the team to find out how they implemented this or that but most of your time will be spent silently hitting the keyboard.

Coffee Candy likes this.