1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY CURED! Simple solution

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by GettingAGrip, Sep 21, 2018.

1. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

I never thought I would be writing this as my flatline was horrible. I was so depressed and hopeless.

My ex broke up with me and things were just not going well. I was at around 60 days and my PIED was still bad. I could barely stay hard for 30 seconds (semi hard I would say) and then O and go soft.

Today I am at 80 days and I had sex with this cool girl I met last week and it was amazing.
    We had sex for 40 mins straight. Missionary, cowgirl, missionary again. She came. I kept going then I came.

The only solution I found was TIME.
    Give your recovery time. Be patient. Don't relapse. And you will be cured I promise you that.
    There's no specific number of days you have to achieve to be cured. It differs from each one of us. But the only way to find out is to DO IT. FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES.

Trust me the feeling when you know you are cured is AMAZING.
    Good luck guys! ;)

*I also started training boxing every day throughout this whole time
    **I started taking Citrulline, Vitamin B-Complex (which contains B-6), meditated for about 10 days or so lol
    ***I was just persistent and dedicated to recovering and never relapsed once. (If you do relapse, IT'S OK. DOESN'T MEAN YOU F*CKED UP.)

PART 2 - HOW & WHAT I DID
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/finally-cured-simple-solution-part-2.195310/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2018
  2. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

3. Thanks for the post. It helps. Well done man.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2018
  4. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

Thank you guys!
    Winning definitely feels AMAZING :D

Deleted Account and SirErnest like this.
  5. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I agree that time is critical. I'm on day 65 of my first attempt at NoFap. I did have sex with a woman on day 43 and it was great. However, I have chosen not to repeat the performance until I hopefully gain the full benefits at day 90 and beyond.
    Continued good luck...

6. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

40 mins sex? I mean did you last without ejaculation for 40 mins including intercourse? Is it really possible? Do NoFap increases your control on ejaculation to this extent?

Deleted Account and GettingAGrip like this.
  7. elonmusk

elonmusk Fapstronaut

Wow! I want to keep it up as you! Glad for your success. Hope I will make it too!

Deleted Account and GettingAGrip like this.
  8. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

We switched positions a couple times but I did last pretty long for me (which I usually bust quick lmao.)

And last night, we had sex for a whole hour. She came twice before I was even close to.
    I never thought I would ever last thing long. I don’t think NoFap helped make me last long entirely however I’ve been doing kegels and been using the app Stamena which I recommend everyone to try.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

Thanks man! You can absolutely make it and keep it going! Best of luck!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. bebetter89

bebetter89 Fapstronaut

Congrats man! I remember when I got my mojo back and it was the best feeling ever.

GettingAGrip likes this.
  11. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

This is very uplifting. Thanks for posting!

GettingAGrip likes this.
  12. ramaddict

ramaddict New Fapstronaut

relapsed. will get out of this PMO for the next 90 days.

GettingAGrip likes this.
  13. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

You got this man. One cannot win without failing a couple times.
    Best of luck!!