1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Few days left to complete 90 days I can't believe it !!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Osama416, May 12, 2017.

1. never fap

never fap Fapstronaut

Holy crap!! i got relapsed today. I got to start again from beginning. Feels Disappointed and exhausted. I will set my badge and start working on my dream again. I can't believe how great you are feeling bro after completing 93 days. I wanna reach that stage too but initially i set my goals to stay away from PMO for 30 days, then slowly i will improve to make it better.. Please give me some motivations to start back my journey and make things better and remain streak.
    You are truly inspiring.

FrankSchiener and Gustavian86 like this.
  2. Gustavian86

Gustavian86 Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friend on the hard work and making it as far as you have! You are an inspiration to me as I have had a real hard time with stopping pmo, only ever being able to make it passed one month. I know if one keeps fighting and striving and learning their triggers the way you have that the day will come when they are successful. Good luck on your journey and thank you for sharing with us.

3. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot to the kind words and wish you all the best in your journey

Gustavian86 likes this.
  4. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

It's okay bro don't beat yourself up over just think of it as part of the process, as I told you I relapsed five times at least before I got to the 90 days and don't worry you won't lose the benefits you gained throughout the last streak , my biggest advice would be to know what triggered you to fap and note it down so next time when you get the urge you know how to control it best of luck brother you can do this !!

never fap likes this.
  5. never fap

never fap Fapstronaut

Thanks brother for your advise.. I really appreciate your words. I can figure out what triggers and i will stay away from that to recover myself.
    Good luck to you too brother. Let's make the journey better everyday.