1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Female masturbation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kannan66, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Kannan66

Kannan66 Fapstronaut

Dear guys,

I have this doubt right from my college days.. We dudes have been masturbating since our childhood and we came to know the harmful effects on our body and mind.. I have understood that this is serious issue for all teens.. It will cause PE or ED to our dicks which ll spoil the relationships.

I have read so many articles and news how sex has been a major factor in relations

In the same way, does masturbation affect women's health as we face in ours ??

2. The fact that the word "fingering" is in your tags, makes me think you might not be asking this question for the most honest of reasons.

You can find your answer by looking at all of the women's stories here. Clearly it has a negative effect on women as well. Although I would not recommend you read those stories, because they will be triggering and it's not really necessary for you to hear those things.

But the answer is yes, sort of. It doesnt effect women in the exact same way, of course, because women are biologically different from men. But it does have negative effects on them in very similar ways