1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

Today I was being ready to study for my exams. I was getting so much urge. And I also had a prostate fluid released in sleep. So my penis was itching at the tip. When I was studying I was keeping my hand on penis also the urge was getting high. Couldn't able to study. Then I went to toilet with the hair Oil bottle. Removed my penis from my pants. Then pulled back the foreskin and applied oil and also I was touching the sensitive areas of my penis where it felt good. But didn't stroked the penis as masturbation. Then after sometime I washed it and went to study again. And guess what! I was able to focus on the study . Also things came in my mind that as this was self pleasure I may have released some dopamine and may affect my powers or I may feel like post masturbation. Then I went out with my friends and what ! I was talking with everyone powerfully and the powers didn't go anywhere as energy is still there in me. Just I was feeling calm . So what was it can someone tell me , on mental and physical level what did I do with me. And is it ok with what I did to my penis

2. Unexist

Unexist Fapstronaut

Be careful, relapses begin with innocent actions like that.

3. EnterTheMatrix

Is it ok or not but? Doing that

4. EnterTheMatrix

And will you tell me what was the reaction it had with me

5. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Hi buddy. Congratulation on your streak. As someone has already mentioned, the feeling of fapping is subtle, you gotta be careful with touching down there. Remember the idea is to weaken those old pathways of PMO. Your mind won't be able to tell the difference. It will register a signal that is similar to that of PMO and release some unhealthy dopamine. In no time you may find yourself relapsing which could potentially trigger a binge.

If you ask me, the joy you felt once you touched your D* but did not stroke is perhaps overriding pleasure that came from the realization that you were at the brink of fapping but did not give in. However, it may happen that sometime you are highly stressed, touching the D* especially with oil will automatically trigger an urge to "RELEASE THE STRESS." Once again, I would urge you to avoid touching it. If you feel really horny get a real woman and make love to her. Those are my two cents. All the best.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  6. EnterTheMatrix

Ok. I will try to get a real women now