1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling scared

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Space Panda, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Space Panda

Space Panda Fapstronaut

This isnt nofap related but I feel like shit. I'm about to he evicted and i feel like shit. I was just laid off I have no family to help me and I may have to give up my emotional support animal. In feeling lost and afraid.

2. Space Panda

Space Panda Fapstronaut

A leap of faith
    journey somewhere safe
    who knew I could fly
    no safe haven or heaven for me
    so i fly till the sun becomes a distant memory
    the wind in my face
    no greater escape
    I think i should just jump
    it's not like I'm standing on solid ground
    no greater relief
    my mind finally at ease
    and when I land I'll be free.

3. Don’t kill yourself, I have a lot of problems of my own too, and hopefully things will get better for us. You just need to keep a positive mind set and then positive things will happen for you. Good luck with life.

Deleted Account and Space Panda like this.
  4. Where do you live? Are there resources in your community to help people in need? Like some kind of social services that could help you in your time of need? I agree with DRKK, don't kill yourself! You will survive this! Be a survivor!

Space Panda and Hitto like this.
  5. Space Panda

Space Panda Fapstronaut

Thanks for caring and responding.

6. Space Panda

Space Panda Fapstronaut

I live in Tampa, I'm not sure if there's anything like that. I dont want to take my own life, but sometimes seems like the best option.

7. Tampa is a big city, so there are definitely safety net resources there, like if you need food, shelter, clothing, health services, if you have access to a computer look these things up for people in need in Tampa, or there is probably some kind of help-line you can call

Space Panda and Woodcutter74 like this.
  8. Moosa333

Moosa333 Fapstronaut

Buddy this life is all a test. You're going to go through some hectic shit sometimes but life is a journey and if you don't take it you never know where youre going to end up.

Although life can be difficult at times its a gift to you from the unknown. I wish you every strength with your life going forward.

Hang in there buddy <3 <3 <3

9. nef

nef Fapstronaut

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows it is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. you, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. but it ain’t how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward"- Rocky Balboa

Space Panda likes this.