Feeling empty

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by The runner, Apr 20, 2019.

1. The runner

The runner Fapstronaut

I probably phrased that wrong. I have a good full life but feel there is something missing. Like I could be doing something that I really want to do but am not. Not sex really, but a relationship with a woman. In this way it feels like I am missing something.

2. The runner

The runner Fapstronaut

Hey I was talking about the past too when I said I couldn't provide etc. Confident I can be a good husband now.

QuietKarma likes this.
  3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I understand what you mean because I used to feel like that for many years myself. I know it sounds tough but the worst thing you can do at the moment is to dwell at and carry around a feeling of lack of something. According to the law of attraction, by projecting thoughts and feelings/sentiments of lack, you will vibrate at a low level of energy, emit energy of that kind and hence only attract the same energies back. In other words, feelings of lack will attract lack and never give you what you really desire.
    The best thing you can do today is to feel happy and content on your own. Also feel gratitude for what you have in life right now and ensure yourself that what you desire is on its way. Try to imagine, visualize and feel like it would be here right here and now and you will attract good things and events into your life for sure.