1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feb Challenge for Christians war Group!

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

974. Late update

2. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Without hopelessness, there would be no maricle

3. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

977. Without hopelessness, there would be no maricle!

4. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

978. Pray to the death. There is no chance

5. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

979. Pray to the qin empire

6. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

980. Pray to the qin empire

7. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

981. Get used to the unfairness and injustice. Forget about human rights and mercy.

8. Hmm. This does not sound right. Forget about mercy? We live under His mercy and are called to be his agents of mercy in this world. How can we ever forget about it?

9. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Well, mercy is just a word. Human barely has mercy towards each other.

10. Mercy is far more than a word. And I have known mercy and even managed to display it myself on occasion. It is the foundation of our faith, for without God's mercy, we are sunk. I hope everything is going okay. You sound a bit discouraged perhaps?

11. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

I have tried over 1 year for an engineering job in nova scotia. But even with joining engineers association and isans, I could not. I have limited period in finding jobs here because of my work visa.
    Happenly, I read an article about why these Canadian companies won't hire a visual minority group.
    But I have no choice but facing it. I'm willing to take the harshness, then I'm having 0 mercy on myself.
    I really appreciate my hard work in obtaining a degree and 2 years engineering work experience in Nova scotia. But I have to look forward.

12. G
    God will provide, though, yes? He gave you the ability to learn and work hard. He also controls all the resources in the earth. I do not think you will starve. I think in him you will find all the desires of your heart fulfilled. Embrace his kindness towards you and everyone!

13. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Thanks again for your words. I make it happen on my own. I trust who I will be.

14. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

983. Ex got full scholarship for medical physics grad for top Canadian university. Because of her, I believed in God. Fortunately, she is an anti christ. We just meant to be in competition of belief and against in fate.
    What can people expect more? But a one way race.

15. Deuteronomy 8: "...never say to yourself, ‘I have achieved this wealth with my own strength and energy.’ Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful..."

It is dangerous to rely on ourselves. We are weak. But he is strong!

I apologize if I have intruded in your personal log. I did not want to stay silent on this issue, because I also made the error of relying solely on myself when I was younger, and it did not go well with me. I want better for you!

Shin Iu likes this.
  16. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

985. Always put him above myself

Tao Jones likes this.
  17. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

18. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

19. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

20. Shin Iu