1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Video Games of ALL TIME

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fatsodubmo, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Tom_Corsi

Tom_Corsi Fapstronaut

May I add Chrono Trigger? Wonderful story, characters, soundtrack ... everything, really.

And is it weird to prefer GTA 2 over all the others? It just had this goofy feel that really appealed to me.

2. CESIUM755

CESIUM755 Fapstronaut

My favourite are:
    1.CRYSIS 2
    2.SAINTS ROW 3
    3.DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
    4.NFS MOST WANTED
    5.PROTOTYPE
    6.PROTOTYPE 2
    7.WWE2K17
    8.GTA SAN AND REAS
    9.POKEMON LEAFGREEN
    10.HALF LIFE 2
    11.NOVA3
    12.CALL OF DUTY 1,2,MODERN WARFARE,2,3 ETC
    BATMAN,SPIRDERMAN,LEGO AVENGERS,LEGO STARWARS,

3. Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (literally transported me into another world unlike any game has ever been able to, not saying it's one of the best games ever it was just a magical experience)

World of Warcraft (Oye I know it's not the best game of all time but I played it for more hours than all other games I have ever played in my life COMBINED so that does say something, I mean come on this mmorpg still is the greatest of them all, love it or hate it but no other mmo as of yet has been able to top this your personal opinions not considered. Gaming was never the same after this. This pretty much killed my interest in gaming that's how much I played it. For years straight.)

The Elder Scrolls (I played Morrowind like it was my job and Oblivion almost as much, Skyrim was great too but didn't play it anywhere close to the amount of hours put into Morrowind & Oblivion)

Those games are the most vivid in my memory. I've played a ton. All consoles. But I'll just do a top 3. Those games were pure magic, that's the quality they all share. They quite literally put a spell on me and sucked me deep inside their worlds.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  4. Chrono Trigger...good call.

Not at all dude, when I played one of the older GTA's back on PC before the console versions were out (I mean it was top down playstyle really old graphics haha) I had this unique feeling that the new ones did not give me.

Tom_Corsi likes this.
  5. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

6. Rob Lupus

Rob Lupus Fapstronaut

Dark Souls / Bloodborne series
    (DS3 best)
    Mario Sunshine
    MGS3: Snake Eater
    Twisted Metal Black
    Final Fantasy (X and Crisis Core are my favs)
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Sonic 3
    Pokémon (Black)
    Digimon World (psx)
    Streets of Rage 2

7. lordram17

lordram17 Fapstronaut

8. Bigballs

Bigballs Fapstronaut

No guys call of duty is the ultimate

9. Bubble trouble by miniclip
    Terraria by RE Logic
    Need for speed underground 2
    Gta San Andreas
    Bloons td battles
    Bloons monkey city
    This old hunting game where you got to shoot rabbits, deer, bears and the top level was a T. rex. Can't remember why it was called.

10. Baroque

Baroque Fapstronaut

In no particular order:

Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3. I don't like playing the first game but it's the one that started it all. 3 was probably my favorite. 2 was the most unique. I also like Super Mario World and Super Mario 64.

The Sonic The Hedgehog trilogy and Sonic and Knuckles. I remember the days when Sega was Nintendo's biggest competitor. It was like Coke vs Pepsi

Street Fighter II - The best game in that series along with it's expansion Super Street Fighter II. None of the SF games that came afterwards had any memorable new characters. I liked Mortal Kombat when I was a kid but that was mainly because of the blood and "fatalities".

11. greatwolf

greatwolf Fapstronaut

Not in order

Wonder boy 2
    Tetris
    Shinobi
    Tenchu
    ICO & Shadow of the Colossus
    Resident evil 2,3
    Bionic commando
    Dead space 2
    Assassin's creed
    Abe
    Tomb Raider
    Grand theft auto
    PES
    Red Dead Redemption
    Silent Hill

Quiver likes this.
  12. Fatsodubmo

Fatsodubmo Fapstronaut

About to finish Rise of The Tomb Raider. Really good game!