1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fat women can give me no erections? Anyone out there who has felt the same?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kazmi, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kattskagg

kattskagg Fapstronaut

Totally agree with you there, if the girl is boring it doesn't matter how hot she is.

And YES!! 230 pound girls call themselves curvy or sligthly chubby. And many discards the bmi system because it's not accurate, well maybe not for body builders, but for fat girls, it's pretty accurate. And why can't you call fat people "fat"? Calling them "thick" or "big", man that is so wrong.

Still I'm into chubby and fat girls, often more feminine looking to me, if the fat's in the right places.

Kattskägg

2. He's probably using Arial Extra-Slim, lol.

Kazmi and Noland like this.
  3. True-Self

True-Self Fapstronaut

I think preferring slimmer women is only an issue if the one with the preference is obese themselves. If some huge dude thinks large women are gross than he should look in the mirror before passing judgement on others.

LivinginRecovery and Kazmi like this.
  4. True-Self

True-Self Fapstronaut

Your analysis of this post was freakin hilarious!

LivinginRecovery, Kazmi and Noland like this.
  5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Lol, don't have sex with people you aren't attracted to. Problem solved.

6. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Thanks! I'm still laughing at it too, tbh! :emoji_laughing:

7. ConstraintsTheory

ConstraintsTheory Fapstronaut

Look I'll be honest and might get so hate for it. But this whole idea of fat shaming and body image positive is a good thing is a joke. Granted you should always love yourself regardless if your fat or skinny

but don't tell me I need to love you because you are fat it doesn't work that way. It's proven scientifically that being obese and overweight is detrimental to your health so why would you want someone to lie and tell you " no you're not fat your healthy and beautiful" it has nothing to do with fat shaming and everything to do with not wanting to hurt someone's feelings which is wrong we shouldn't have to censor ourselves because of other people's sensitivities.

What this produces is a culture in which people are lead into believing that I can be as huge as I want and people will still love me! No, it doesn't work that way because deep down in our mind we know what a healthy mate looks like and it's not a 500lb walmalo and it's also not an 85lb anorexic

So it's okay if you don't find attraction to fat women if anything I'd say thats probably healthy!

We need to stop making excuses for other people's bad choices and decisions. I smoke and I know it can cause lung cancer at the end of the day I have myself only to blame if cancer manifests one day. I can't make any excuses about it! So why should we make excuses for other people?

8. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

I just got the joke!! I walked away, took a shower, brushed my teeth, thought about life, logged back on, and read your post again and now I get it :emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_laughing:

LivinginRecovery likes this.
  9. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

haha ok bro thanks

10. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

That is surely a one hell of a deep analysis. Agree with you mate!

11. kattskagg

kattskagg Fapstronaut

I think everyone should be accepted for whatever body type. By that you shouldn't be mocked, but you can't expect to hear that you're beautiful either, no one can demand something like that.

But all that criticism against working out, being fit and eating really healthy is such bullshit. If you're too lazy to work out or count calories, you can't throw shit on people suceeding with what you don't.

We should encourage people to be healthy, and being obese is not healthy, and few people are anorexic compared to the ever growing number of obese people. And sure, genetics plays a major role, but the increase of obisity in probably every country isn't some form of mutation, it's instant gratification.

Kattskägg

12. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

Most tastes are learned.
    When necessary, you can learn to like most anything.. you can always avoid learning and stick with a very limited diet.

13. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

Yes, I've been there! She was such a nice person that I felt I should just go through with it only I couldn't. Her breasts were like large bouncing bombs balanced on thin rubber strings. They hung down so horribly that I couldn't get aroused at all. It was a bad night for me and an equally bad one for her. She had 'body issues' and I didn't help her out at all on that score. In the end, I tried to keep her amused by putting on silly voices and attempting to make her laugh. It didn't work.

Messialdo and Kazmi like this.
  14. kattskagg

kattskagg Fapstronaut

Learning to eat cottage cheese doesn't mean you'll stop craving chocolate. Sticking with a diet always requires work, cause there will always be tendencies to go back eating sugar and potato chips.

Kattskägg

Kazmi likes this.
  15. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

I can understand your situation buddy, because I have been through this. You are just like me.

16. MrJax29625

MrJax29625 Fapstronaut

I've dated a women that was 200lbs wasn't an issue however we never got to have sex because she didn't want me to use a condom and couldn't convince her to try it we kissed and hugged it was a very memorable experience for me not everyone is going to go after the same size women I think that's normal for you.

17. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

Everyone has a different taste. I hate big boobs and big ass, and prefer small as they seem more sexy to me. We all are different, just like some like toyta, while others go for honda.

MrJax29625 likes this.
  18. Chelsea Handler's husky ass ain't got shit on me.

19. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Ignore the feminazis. Every guy I know defines curvy with women like Scarlett Johanson not women like Rosie O'Donnell.

20. kattskagg

kattskagg Fapstronaut

Yeah, curves are about proportions rather than size. Big girls want to be desirable just like any woman, and feminazis blames patriarchy for girls wanting that. Being unhealthy shouldn't be desirable, it's pure biology, not some damn social structure.

Kattskägg