1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fat women can give me no erections? Anyone out there who has felt the same?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kazmi, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

Hi, I had some good sex with slim girl but after that one day I went to fuck a prostitute. She was hot but fat too. When we were naked I didn't got attracted to her at all. I even didn't wanna touch her because I wasn't horny at all. I think because I don't like fat girls perhaps that is the reason for no erection dor them.

I have tried it on another fat women. She's a 40+ women. Still had no erections. I even vomited after kissing her. Is it normal??? I mean is there any one out there from all of you who has felt the same? Its a serious question so please answer accordingly. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Muguin likes this.
  2. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

I'm not gonna lie. This post was so mean and funny at the same time that I thought you couldn't be serious.

"I even vomited after kissing her. Is this normal?" Lmao, how the heck is that normal. It's not normal dude lol! You're just repulsed by fat women.

And when you said "I think because O don't like fat girls," I died. Did you mean I or O. Because if you meant O, that would mean you said "I think because Orgasms don't like fat girls."

Anyways I'm sure you were serious. Just date slim girls bro. By the way, what font are you using? I think it looks very cool.

3. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

Come on bro. That O word was typed accidentally. Anyways I am pretty damn serious bro. This actually happens with me that I don't feel any temptations around fat women. This maybe sarcasm but I am just being honest. Do you know why it happens with me? BTW this font is georgia I assume.

Noland likes this.
  4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Maybe because you had "big women" but not "big beautiful women".

Kazmi likes this.
  5. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

I don't find big women sexy. :( Is it normal?

6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Sure, like I said, you probably didn't have a beautiful one. If you had a big & beautiful woman you probably would not complain.

MrJax29625 likes this.
  7. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

Yeah perhaps.

8. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

May a fat woman fart in your face.

MJ93 likes this.
  9. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

Why don't they put their big fat hand in your hairy creepy asshole... Boyya hushhh!!motherfucker..

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Don't worry about it dude. If you really want to try to like bigger women, try being friends with them. No one is forcing you to date them and no one will despise you for it (as long as you are nice and keep it to yourself). Just stick to what you like and if you want to explore, explore.

Kazmi likes this.
  11. I like women of many different sizes and body types, including BBWs. At the same time I'm aware that many guys don't like large women, everyone is different.

Quiet Riot, MrJax29625 and Kazmi like this.
  12. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

Thanks bruhh!!

13. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

thanks that was help.

14. Lol you vomited

LivinginRecovery and Kazmi like this.
  15. Kazmi

Kazmi Fapstronaut

I am 21 and she was 44 I guess. Perhaps that can be a reason.

Quiet Riot likes this.
  16. Well every one is different... I have had some that age and size n I was up n ready .. ive had all sizes perfer thick though

Quiet Riot likes this.
  17. kattskagg

kattskagg Fapstronaut

Just don't date or sleep with fat girls = problem solved? I think it's normal preferring slim girls, but vomiting from kissing a big lady, sounds little extreme maybe.

Kattskägg

18. Messialdo

Messialdo Fapstronaut

I was once with an overweight girl in bed and couldn't get hard. I never vomited when kissing her though lol.

I have to point out that I always thought she was one of them "thick" women, which I don't mind, but when she took her clothes off I knew straight away it wasn't going to be a good night :D

19. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Some of the hottest sex I've ever had was with a woman much bigger than you'd expect me to be interested in. I can only speak for myself, but hot sex is more about how a woman expresses herself in bed and less about bodytype.

Quiet Riot and Kazmi like this.
  20. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

While I'm on this thread ... can we all take a moment and lament at how the word "curvy" has been totally hijacked? Somewhere along the line, feminists and the 'body positive' movement decided that it was okay to call obese women "curvy".

And these are the same people who complain about misleading food labels.