1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapstronauts In Relationships - 25 Day Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by theperfectionist, Jul 20, 2018.

1. theperfectionist

theperfectionist Fapstronaut

My brave Fapstronauts who have put their hearts out on the line for someone, this challenge is for you...

[​IMG]

Motivation
    :
    To bring together a community of people under stress to challenge each other to find ways to treat their SO's better while beating PMO at the same time.

The Challenge:
    The focus of this challenge is to eradicate the reasons to PMO by having you invest time and effort with your SO instead.

Every day you must:
    1. Wake up and find a way to tell him/her that you're thinking about him/her affectionately. Although most people prefer the tried and tested "I love you", you may find your own way. These work just as well:
    - Hugs
    - Smileys in texts
    - Stickers
    - A handwritten note in the bedroom
    It MUST be in the morning! This is the time that most people tend to find reasons to PMO.

2. Abstain from PMO
    You have to abstain from PMO. You're allowed 1 strike. You can buy back in if you take you SO out to a nice dinner or something equally amazing.

3. Check-in and post
    ... At your own pace. No one's judging you here. There are no wrong answers.
    You are encouraged to post the creative and quirky ways in which you expressed your affection to your SO. Pictures, drawn-out stories, rejections, nothing is off the table.

Note: Don't be irate if I nudge you when I see that you haven't checked-in in a while.

3 Steps, 25 days.
    Please do yourself proud!