1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapping is the only way I experience sex

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Tass57, Dec 20, 2015.

1. mickeybear

mickeybear Fapstronaut

While doing PMO, this feeling sometimes comes naturally.
    If girls aren't attracted to you, then they are probably missing out on a
    great guy that is very nice in heart. However, you probably aren't satisfied
    as of now, so one small step would be to work on getting out of that
    PMO cycle. Slowly but gradually you will see a difference. Good luck!

2. powerd992

powerd992 Fapstronaut

I turned 24 today. I'm handsome, tall, thin but starting to build some muscle. I do 10 kms run almost every week. Yet I had sex only twice, the first time with a hooker.
    I've always been a bit shy, especially with girls, probably it was my religious upbringing. The second time it was a few months ago, on day 65 of my reboot.
    I'm sure that you're going to find your true self as well as a girlfriend.. Life never ceases to surprise you. I advise you to stop being so anxious about it, realize that the more you start meditating and disidentify with your past and your problems, the more you gain true power. I myself am still on the road...

3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Take the time spent fapping and go to a gym. One problem solved, you won't be scrawny anymore. Next you feel better with your rocking body and you can go talk to some real girls and maybe get lucky. Or you can stay home and fap, sounds like an easy choice to me.
    FYI - Real change is never easy, but it's almost always worth the effort.

4. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Igy, what does this mean? You got to get out there to find someone. Where do you live? Find something to do outside of your home and go do it. The odds are working in your favor once you get out there and mix it up. Staying home doesn't work. There's someone dying to meet you, you just have to get out there and find them.