1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapping and penis size

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Peter Pettigrew, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Peter Pettigrew

Peter Pettigrew Fapstronaut

I heard somewhere that continuous fapping can affect your penis size. It makes sense in that you can't achieve full erections because of desensitisation, etc. But has anyone ever heard that stopping fapping for a while could increase penis size? I've often wondered.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Because of so much fapping, I had no idea that my penis was in a way shrinking. After going 20 days, I've noticed it getting thicker and a little longer.

3. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

Stop fixating on your penis size. It matters very little. (pun intended)

It either gets gianormous or shrivels like a raisen. Either way the benefits of noFap outweigh the girth.

Brooklyn Jerry 70, Kizito.D and Hitto like this.
  4. Peter Pettigrew

Lol. Yeah I shouldn't be fixating on penis size. I was just wondering if there's a correlation.

5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Depends, I suppose. During my recent 130-day streak mine increased a tad, although during the flatline period it was hard to tell. But, there’s no proof that PMO causes long-term changes in penile length/girth changes.

6. I think it is true, constant faping somehow shrinks the penis. My erection size is not the same size it was during my less faping days some 2 yrs ago.

7. Peter Pettigrew

That's what I'm thinking, right? Some days my erection is super strong and engorged, like it's holding onto the blood really well. And then there are days where it just isn't strong, and I've usually been fapping around that time. The annoying thing now is that I never know when my erection is going to be strong because of the constant fapping for years. This is clearly the result of PMO

8. Yeah, maybe it shrinks, but only apparently. It´s reversible. My erections are harder - and for that the penis bigger - if I´ve been abstinent for some time.
    My experience is that this works very reliable :)

9. Woodland-Soul

Woodland-Soul Fapstronaut

Yep I stopped continuous fapping (every day multiple times a day) and its bigger. Thicker and longer definitely

10. Reversible yes! That is some hopeful good news there, thanks for sharing.