1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fap-free October

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SweetTransformation, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Count me in! Maybe an O with my gf will slip in once in a while but I'll try to do the whole month without PMO.
    Cheers and all the best to you guys and girls on your journey!
    /Baldur

2. SweetTransformation

SweetTransformation Fapstronaut

Oh no, that's a shame but you could always do the rest of the month and check in anyway. We're all here to support you if ever you need encouragement!

3. Alllex

Alllex New Fapstronaut

I am in. This is my fourth day of Nofap and im new to the site. It’s going to be challenging for sure, but I’m already seeing benefits and I want this momentum to continue.

4. SweetTransformation

Trust me there's SO many benefits to doing NoFap, so you've made a wonderful decision! Welcome to the community :)

5. SweetTransformation

It's already five days into the month and we've been flexing those no PMO muscles. Just imagine those results! Well done everyone let's keep it up, we made a decision and let's stick to it.

6. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

Absolutely! October is also known as Stoptober in the UK. An ad campaign for those who want to give up drinking for a month. This should also apply for those who want to give up PMO.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  7. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

I'm already doing the "Scare away PMO" October challenge. Day 5 and feeling good. :)

8. SweetTransformation

I hope everyone is still working hard and flexing those no PMO muscles. Just imagine what yourself at the end of the month, you'll definitely be in great shape.

9. Keep making those NoFap gains with the NoFap'a Orgasmless October challenge. We got this.

SweetTransformation likes this.
  10. Trevorphilipz

Day 7 of the challenge, feeling good today.

11. FormerFapaholic

Nearly approaching the three-week mark without PMO. It's been difficult, but I'm seeing and feeling the benefits from it.

12. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

ayyy first week is over, good job everyone!

feels nice to know there is a group of lovely people doing this challenge too

we got this!

13. SweetTransformation

Yessss! 10 days in well done everyone! It may not be easy but it's definitely worth it!

14. Trevorphilipz

Day 10 for me. This isn't an easy thing to keep up, but I'm not quitting. Don't give up because it gets tough, keep going!

15. FormerFapaholic

Exactly. No pain no gain. Especially where it concerns giving up PMO.

16. SweetTransformation

Exactly guys, I had a sudden urge today but decided to do something else. Sometimes the resolution you make in your mind has to have physical actions too. I can't even imagine how I'd feel right now if I relapsed. Stay strong guys!

FormerFapaholic likes this.
  17. Trevorphilipz

Accountability partners, daily exercise, hobbies, crafts, and communication with others are all good ways to help you stay strong and not use PMO. Religion has been a help to me, and could be a help to anyone else. Just things to keep in mind while you carry on with your journey.

18. SweetTransformation

2 weeks in already guys! I'm so determined to make it, it almost feels like a life and death situation lol. This experience is really comparable to a workout for me. It's a struggle but it's well worth it in the end! Stay strong fapstronauts!

19. SweetTransformation

If you've given up, it's never too late to get back up and keep fighting. Don't let it discourage you, let it be a lesson well learnt!

FormerFapaholic likes this.