1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Falling for her...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Coolbuddy7, Feb 15, 2019.

Have you ever loved Someone ? Did you seem nervous to tell them how you felt and did you tell them ?

1. Yeah, I did tell him/her about it, but I wasn't nervous about it !.

16.0%
  2. Yeah, but, I didn't tell him/her about that, I was nervous !

56.0%
  3. Nope, not been there.

28.0%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

No I am not ! Actually I want to spend the rest of my life with her. That's how I feel when I see her. You know , I don't have lust-ful thoughts on her. It's just that I really love her so much.

No, It' not so. :p I don't want to sleep with her. Atleast that's not my primary intension, I just want to be there for her, I want to be her boyfriend, then get married to her.

Thats true, I have to wake up, Stop being such a freak and tell her about this and I should stop stalking her ( through photo's or in person ). That was a wake-up call for me.

Edit : But, all that they ( my friends ) told me was to get over her and to move on with life, and I didn't like that idea. I mean, they weren't ready to change themselves but, were constantly changing whom they loved because they thought it wouldn't work and at last they gave up hope without even trying and said, these aren't meant for me, I am no longer doing this. So basically I didn't want to do that and hence wanted to tell her about it, and to be honest, I have liked no one else the way I like her, I haven't been in love with anyone else like that ! So basically I stopped listening to them telling me to move on, because I thought she was special and that I wanted needed her ! So, that's that !:):p

I said , ;) I wanted other's opinion on this and that I take it up to follow. It's not like I didn't care about what they said, ( but, just realised that there's such a perspective in it too ). I was just not being confident enough !:(

No I don't. :( Althogh I will, sooner. The next time I meet her, I will tell her about this and would atleast make friends with her.

I do consider all opinion's stated here, all of the above.:):)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    TheNewestCreation likes this.
  2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Absolutely, as long as the awakening tells the truth. You called this kid sick in the head for something petty. What he is doing is creepy and self-destructive but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with him, he just needs to control his actions. He's still 17, he hasn't found his confidence, and it is normal for a guy in his age to obsess over a girl. I could obsess over many girls too but I'm controlling it, so I won't. He will eventually get out of his head when he actually talks to her.

TheNewestCreation and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@CoolBuddy7
    You creating this image of her in your head isn't good for you man. You don't know what she is really like. You shouldn't keep your mind on her and check out her pictures, it just adds to your delusional image. I'm not saying you should forget about her, absolutely go talk to her. But saying shit like that you love her just isn't true. You are attracted to her, which is good and natural, but that isn't love. It is also delusional to say that you want to spend the rest of your life with her when you don't really even know her. You need to change the way you think. You need to recognize that you don't love any random girl, you are attracted to them.

4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Oh, well. That's definitely something. Yeah ! Sure, well, I like her, okay yeah. I will decide if I will spend the rest of my life with her or not after I get to know about her !

Marik757 likes this.
  5. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Yep, I did. Sick in head as in something wrong with his thinking/mindset which is the truth. I don't know what you classify creepy and self-destructive behaviors as, but those behaviors are controlling his actions (the pics, stalking, etc.). His actions shows neediness, and desperation which he needs to understand and control. Doing so will help find his confidence.

Yes, please get to know her. Talk to her. Even it you just remain friends it will be an learning experience. Get comfortable with the uncomfortable.

TurnTides likes this.
  6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay !:p

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

mynigga.jpeg

Marik757 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. You sound obsessive man. I would do the same weird shit when I was your age. Change your ways now! Go talk to her if you want her so badly.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.