1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Falling for her...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Coolbuddy7, Feb 15, 2019.

Have you ever loved Someone ? Did you seem nervous to tell them how you felt and did you tell them ?

1. Yeah, I did tell him/her about it, but I wasn't nervous about it !.

16.0%
  2. Yeah, but, I didn't tell him/her about that, I was nervous !

56.0%
  3. Nope, not been there.

28.0%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I don't necessarily think that it's just a crush. I love her so much. I like her a lot, she is told to be funny. I can see her enjoying her life and being cool. She sure is a cool person :emoji_heart_eyes:. I really admire her. But, there are stereotypes in my area/country that people who do inter-religious stuff, are not treated properly and are seen as weirdo's ! Atleast the society does !!
    But, I am not yet that big enough ! I am about to complete my schooling in a month or two, and she's a year younger than me. I really like her, but, have not told her about it ! I sometimes feel like having to but, I just get afraid for thinking about the response she might give me. People might say, whatever she says, move on with your life, but, I feel like no matter what , I definitely want her/ need her in my life. I think she knows I'm crushing on her, and there have been solid responses to my stalking as well, and given the fact that she was already in love ( a lot earlier, she has moved on.. Maybe that's one of the reasons I'm not telling her about me loving her a lot because I don't want her to get hurt again ), I surely most probably have chances of making it ! The Opinion of others , like the society doesn't matter to me as far as She is okay with what I am doing and as far as she likes me too ! I have never stalked her a lot ( there have been times when it was a little more, but not much ). Although I get possibly every photo I can find of her, and keep watching it like Mr.Creepy Creeperton !
    People like my close friends either motivate me to tell her about the way I feel for her, or tell me that it's just normal to be like this, and I've got to move on..
    I don't know, but, I sure get depressed a lot and angrier when I hear, I should be "moving on..". I don't know ? Should I tell her about it ?
    She seemed to respond to my actions earlier, but now she is not that very a much responding as earlier but, still I get some resonses. She is really learning well kind of right now, So I thought I am not ought to disturb her now , by confusing her by saying "I like her so so much, and want her to be my princess and that I would be that prince she wanted always !".
    I don't know ? Should I give it a try, Tell her about it ? Or just keep moving on ? I don't know if I will ever stop thinking about her ? But, thought I could use some opinion though !
    I don't know, I feel like I have low self-esteem. I don't think she would like me, even when sometimes she shows signs of such a possibility ! She is so beautiful to my eyes and I don't care about anyone else's opinion. But, I do think, she's too perfect for me. ( Seriously ? I don't know , Just kidding about the perfection ! ). I just have low self-confidence and I don't think I will be able to make it up to her, So anyone kind of maybe been there ? Can you possibly help me maybe ?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. ThaaatGuy

ThaaatGuy Fapstronaut

(Sorry English is not my first language)

Well buddy, here are some tips that if you want you can follow...

1- Don't give a sh*t about stereotypes, they are just stereotypes... useless things that idiot people believe in.

2- You are going to left school, huh? What if maybe your parents want to travel to another country/continent??... now you can't see that girl anymore!

Buddy, you need to say what you feel to her before it's too late.

Probably in the future, when you are now an adult you are going to hate yourself because you didn't told her what you feel...

I know people that did this and now they (After YEARS!) still think about it: "Why i didnt tell him/her!!?" say them sometimes... You buddy... you have a great opportunity right now.

So, say what your feel to her and probably get a yes!...or stay with the suffering and lost her and then cry everytime you think in her...

It's your choice.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You're Indian, aren't you?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay, sure. Sounds great ! Thanks for helping me stay optimistic ! Thanks for the reply though ! That was really encouraging, Thanks for cheering me up !

5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I am ! Yeah.

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

If u wanna talk a bit more, msg me

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  7. Damn bro, you should just chase greatness

Ra's Al Ghul and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Seems like I should be making a move.. Atleast from everyone else's opinion. But, I am confused, I like her a lot ! But, I just don't know how to be away from all that just so that I can learn a little.

I don't really understand what I am doing at the present , and what I shold be doing ? Not really motivated to do anything except for all the thoughts about her. I don't think I would be able to pave way for greatness in my life that easily !

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Sure thing ! Thanks for being here for me ! I really am grateful for that !

CTRL + DEL and Roady like this.
  10. What the fuck.

Don't do either of those two things.

11. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

But, I feel so good whenever I look at her photo or whenever I see her in person. Is that wrong ? Why ??

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Because staring at someone's pics is rather inappropriate and peculiar.

Doing so irl will probably get you slapped.

Just befriend her and be normal. :)

Knighthawk and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay, :( Allright.

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  14. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Wtf is all this crap... At the end of the day you should be asking yourself:

Relationship wise: Do I like her? Or am I just lusting for her?

- If you like her, and can ask her out then do so. Shows confidence.
    - If you like her, but can't ask her out then you're wasting your time. You're not confident enough. Go work on improving yourself.
    - If you're lusting for her, dont ask her out.

You'll come off as an creep, desperate, and needy. You only see her as your new fuck pillow. You dont care for her emotions just her body.

First off you lack confidence and self respect. You need help... You know nothing of her, yet putting her on an pedestal. Then you come here to present this fictitious, delusional mindset about what you believe she feels about you.

As an dude I will say you're creepy as fuck and sick in the head. Hell, if I knew who this woman was I'd personally go and ask her out myself. I'd take an photo as I bang her, send it to you, and you'd be fine with that because it's another pic for your collection. You dont love her, you just lust for her... cut the crap and be honest with yourself.

Fight me...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  15. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Chill. You're a 30-year-old man and this kid is just 17. What were you like at 17? You remember those days? Those days when you would also lust after the girls of your age.
    There's nothing wrong with lusting after girls. To me lusting means only caring about looks/wanting to have sex. I do agree that it isn't love, but what does it matter? Maybe he does just want to sleep with her, if she wants that too then both are winning. At this age, relationships are basically built around mutual sexual desire. The only problem here is the lack of confidence. It isn't good to keep following her from the shadows, having delusional daydreams which then turn into unrealistic expectations. So I do agree that doing this is creepy and self-destructive. There's really no point in doing that, if you really want her, just go for it, don't lurk around.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  16. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Sometimes people need an rude awakening to come back to reality. By all means sugar coat all that is going on then...

His close friends gave him advice, but he took no action. He said he didnt care for the opinion of others so I gave my 2 cents.

Edit: When I was 17 I sure as hell didnt act that way lol.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 and TurnTides like this.
  17. TurnTides

TurnTides Fapstronaut

This seems like very strange behavior, borderline obsessive compulsive.

I don't know if stalking/photo collecting is a cultural characteristic of dating in India (not familiar with India too much), but I don't think females like this kind of treatment.

You say you love her, but you're speaking as if you aren't even friends with her: "I can see her enjoying life", "she is told to be funny", why aren't you saying "she really enjoys life when we hang out" or "shes so funny when we talk together". Do you even interact with her on any social level? If not, I would slow your roll.

I'm not even sure if you'll view this opinion as valid, since the way you view your society is through such a weird lens. Best advice I can give is become the guy that females want to date: be fun to be around, have decent fitness, make them laugh. Pretty simple recipe.

18. This is why I don't ask girls out. I don't know them on that level and I'd rather become someone better since I am currently a mess

19. TurnTides

TurnTides Fapstronaut

As long as you're improving, that's what matters. Don't be intimidated about asking a girl out. Rejection and failure itself are very valuable experiences and building blocks towards self-improvement. You also get over regrets or doubts you had, "maybe she would have said X or Y".

CoolBuddy7 and TheNewestCreation like this.
  20. The thing is that I don't want a strictly sexual relationship and I feel that it would quickly descend to that level. So, I will not get into a relationship at this moment.