1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Failing to do so will cure my problems?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by FCB98o2, May 12, 2018.

1. FCB98o2

FCB98o2 New Fapstronaut

I'm new, and I'm here because at my age of 20 after a relationship and a time I became addicted to masturbation, but I'm worried because recently I was with a woman and I realized that I have erectile dysfunction, I've read somewhere that masturbation may be the problem, but what worries me is if I stop doing it I'm going to recover and to have that sexual desire again for a real woman, I need help..

benleen88 likes this.
  2. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

I'm a bit confused on this post. So do you want to stop fapping, or do you not want to be phsyical with a woman?

3. benleen88

benleen88 Fapstronaut

I'm also not sure about your question. Both masturbation and sex with the women are totally different things. And the experience totally differs from each other. Though for me, I like to sex with the women rather than masturbation. Anyways, you are asking for masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction. The answer is no. Masturbation is a normal thing which will never affect your sex with the women. Though masturbation can help you to get relief and calm down yourself from being agile or rude. You might get a good solution here http://potencyup.com/can-masturbation-cause-erectile-dysfunction/ Hope this article will help to get some relief and tension at the same time.