1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Facing my fears

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JohnnyVercetti, Aug 10, 2018.

1. JohnnyVercetti

JohnnyVercetti Fapstronaut

Hi guys

Here are some of my main fears

-Fear of heights /falling
    - Fear of spiders
    -Fear of storms
    -Fear of water
    -Fear of the darkness in my own mind

I wish to combat these fears one by one in the coming year. For darkness in my own mind, I could use some form of mind enhancement that makes me face my own fear.. like a shaman does or something? can't think of any names..

For spiders I could just start picking up the horrible big spiders..

For storms I could travel to a country with bad storms and sit in it.

For water I could go to a big pool and learn to swim

What could i do for heights/falling? any ideas?

P-Free and reconditioned mind like this.
  2. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

These are great goals!

I would suggest caution on a couple, though. It's not the best idea to go about randomly picking up spiders. Some of them bite and some bites are dangerous, even poisonous. Might I suggest catching them in a container and watching them (while holding the container) and then releasing them?

As for storms, be careful with that, too. Maybe watch them from inside or at least outside under a covering such as a pavilion or gazebo. If there is lightening, you don't want to risk being struck (don't stand by trees, etc.).

As for heights/falling... If you figure that one out, please let me know! I have that one, too. :)