1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

EYES WIDE OPEN

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Inspector Gadget, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Inspector Gadget

Inspector Gadget Fapstronaut

Good morning everyone. A little fun for the day. Who out there has noticed that they look at women or men totally different since starting your reboot?
    I'd like to start by saying that I have noticed 2 weeks in to my PMO that I have noticed more about my wife and her facial features than ever before. I had almost forgotten that I love her lips and smile. I saw her in a picture we took the other day and it almost felt that I was seeing her for the first time in a long time. I'm sorry to have to admit to these things and hope it doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I have also noticed that when I see other women in public that I notice there face a lot more than I ever did before. I used to look at the hips and ass straight away and glance at the face. I am embarrassed to admit that but I'm determined to be honest with everyone.
    What's your story ?

Deleted Account and Rehab101 like this.
  2. Susannah

Susannah Fapstronaut

Have you told your wife? I dream of hearing something like this from my husband.

3. EyesWideOpen

EyesWideOpen Fapstronaut

I am happy for you! Keep up the good work and keep working your recovery.

*I'd like to note that this is not my husband.* lol

4. I’ve been sober a long time and it has changed how I look at women.
    I know just what you mean.
    I even watch movies differently now.

Inspector Gadget and Susannah like this.
  5. Inspector Gadget

Inspector Gadget Fapstronaut

You bet I have!! Lol.

hope4healing likes this.