1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Explosive Wet Dream

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SayYesToRecovery, Apr 28, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

So you can clearly see it from the title.

I’m currently 57 days free of PMO and my body feels like as if i’m some kind of superhuman, I have no anxiety, Depression, Low Self-confidence or anything like that, But today when i went asleep, I had a sexualized dream, But before i slept i wasn’t horny, had urges or anything, Everything was all normal, I wake up 1 hour later to find myself shooting out an explosive orgasm, And you guessed it, My clothes were full of cum, I woke up changed my underwear and washed the semen off my body but i felt so ashamed that this happened, I just felt that 2 months of hard work fell into hell and burned after i was so happy that i’m free of all of this, Should i reset my counter as i got struck by a wet dream that caused me to orgasm? Or is it fine?

2. It was something you were not in control of. Keep going and be aware of how you are feeling for the next few days so you don't slip.

hardowner likes this.
  3. SayYesToRecovery

My urges are pretty low to be honest so i’m fine and i’m sure i won’t slip, But this has gave me a setback because i didn’t expect any wet dream during the 90 days i’m going for and even more.

4. I can understand that, but don't let it stress you out. It happened, it was nothing you could control at the time. It is past. You have 33 days to focus on instead.

hardowner likes this.
  5. SayYesToRecovery

Yeah i’ll just go on, I’m just 1 month away from the full reboot, And thankfully urges are low and i hope no wet dreams happen again although to be honest it felt relaxing, But i don’t really have the time to always get clean because of an orgasm.
    Anyway thanks for the help.

de severn likes this.
  6. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

Nocturnal emissions are normal and healthy. Your body is releasing the buildup of sperm since you’re not jacking off. Good for you.

hardowner likes this.
  7. SayYesToRecovery

Thanks for the help and info, I’m fine with it now as i also took the opinion of some friends, But really to be honest feeling a tiny weakness.

8. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

Trust me, I know what you mean. Even though I don’t have nocturnal ejaculation, I sometimes have very graphic dreams that remind me of a dark PMO past and in those dreams, I’m really aroused. I always feel self-loathing and guilt when I wake up.

9. Hey man great job being 2 months in dont worry that wasn't a reboot or a reset keep going

hardowner likes this.
  10. Bale

Bale Fapstronaut

I remember having a wet dream after 4 weeks of nofap. Perfectly normal, although I agree it feels weird when you wake up !

hardowner likes this.
  11. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

You are lucky bro. I'm 24 years old, 271 days no PMO and I have never had a wet dream in my life...

12. you know your body absorbed it right

13. Overcame

Overcame Fapstronaut

Very unusual to not have a wet dream after a 271 day streak. Maybe, you are experiencing the 'WET part' and not the dream itself.

14. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

I really don't know...
    Do you mean that I ejaculated during sleep without dreaming? Well, I've never woke up with loctite marks in my underwear...