1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

EXPLORING THE WILDERNESS OF YOUR DISCOMFORT

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by mungo, Oct 10, 2017.

1. mungo

mungo Fapstronaut

Rebooting experiences of the last two weeks .
    On one side I feel more motivated and focussed at work , back at home I often feel being at a loss ,I have to motivate myself to do things that are necessary. Until I seriously started this journey of NoFap I neglected so many things that should be/should have been tackled, now all those things stare at me and ask for action, it feels like I unlearned (or else never learned to begin with) to successfully juggle all the tasks at hand.
    All that results in feelings of being unable to manage life or even feel worthless.
    One big anchor is meditation, mostly in stillness, sometimes guided by meditations on mp3.
    One which I found helpful I´d like to share with whoever is open to a new inspiration. The title couldn´t be more appropriate to what some of us are experiencing in the time of a reboot :
    EXPLORING THE WILDERNESS OF YOUR DISCOMFORT
    https://soundcloud.com/liveawakepodcast/podcast-exploring-the-wilderness-of-your-discomfort

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    A41:14A likes this.