1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Experience with brain apps: lumosity, elevate, brainbuddyapp?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by galaxim, Dec 28, 2014.

1. galaxim

galaxim Fapstronaut

Hi! I wanted to know if anyone here has been using them and what results did you get.
    Have they helped you to be more focused? Have them improved your memory? Have they helped you in the process of reboot?

Do you know any other apps/PC software in the same line that you can recommend?

Thank you!

Galaxim.

2. galaxim

galaxim Fapstronaut

Yes FF, writing with your left hand if you're right handed improves your brain. I try to write with my left hand whenever I can or to do other activities with it, such as brushing my teeth or bouncing a ping pong ball with a small racket.

I studied drumming for 4 years and I've tried in the past with guitar and piano. Nowadays I'm more focused on languages, but perhaps I'll take some musical instrument in the future. Who knows?

Travelling... is one of my top priorities. But I've first to arrange other issues.

3. Razielcreed

Razielcreed Fapstronaut

when i first started nofap i used "K9 web protection"
    but i kept relapsing cuz of formating my pc from errors etc
    now P is available on my internet but i'm not really into it anymore , i feel much stronger without it .
    i feel awake .

4. HelioHelix

HelioHelix Fapstronaut

I really enjoy Elevate, it works on android/iphone and the games are really engaging and well designed. I often find myself firing this app up whenever I get the urge to fap and spend around 5-15 minutes per play session. If you have a rooted android you can use lucky patcher and get the subscription for free otherwise its 49/year for unlimited access (normally you can only play 3 games a day).

In terms of benefits I have only been playing it for a few weeks so I can't really say , but it does help me channel my urges into something more positive.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014