Experience Journal: Beginning to Change

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Jerry4NF, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Jerry4NF

Jerry4NF Fapstronaut

Longest strike: 44 Days
    Last strike: 24 Days
    Currently on day: 3

So, everything has been going amazing! I am aware of my relapse, but I believe the benefits of not PMOing have still been going on, since my focus and mindset have not been changed but for that moment of weakness.

The guy I wrote about the last post it’s better than I could describe it, we did connect amazingly, and I do see myself trying something longterm, and for that opportunity and the way I feel this process is all worth it.

For the first time in a long time I felt fulfilled and present during sex, and that is something I enjoyed more than the act itself.

If anyone asks if this is worth it I would say HELL YES! If you stumble get up and try again, at some point you will start reaping the benefits of it.

2. Jerry4NF

Jerry4NF Fapstronaut

Currently on day: 6

So everything has been going great. After the holidays I´m back to my routine, with the added bonus of incorporating more physical activity after a few months of ignoring that aspect. I´ve been feeling great and the urges are happening less frequently than I thought.
    I´m really happy about how everything is going on. The guy I dated this last few days and I agreed to give it a try. Although he lives in southern U.S. and I in northern Mexico, we both believe we can manage just fine, we´ll see how everything goes.

As of now, I just want to continue my path of imprevement

3. Jerry4NF

Jerry4NF Fapstronaut

Currently on day: 10

Well, to be honest things have been easier than I thought. I´ve been busy and out of the house most of the day, so I haven´t had time to even think about anything else. The only issue so far is the one I had tonight. I wanted to see something on Nexflix, I decided "Roma" by Alfonso Cuarón would be a good one and Oh! Surprise, a totally naked guy a few minutes into the movie.

I hate that I have to, but the best think is to not push my luck and stay away from that and every movie with explicit nudity for the forseeable future. I want this to work and this is the only way

4. Jerry4NF

Jerry4NF Fapstronaut

Last strike: 10 Days
    Currently on day: 0

Last night I failed I was not able to contain my impulses when I caved. I have to find ways to improve. I want this to work, as I wish for a fuller life, with meaning, and not centered around a time-wasting habit.

Nothing to do but to work from here. I pledge to not intentionally O until the next time I am with someone I care about. The PM part goes without saying. That is my goal.