1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

exchange nudes w/ random strangers

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by J4220, Jun 20, 2018.

1. J4220

J4220 Fapstronaut

Anyone else have this problem. I kicked it for a long time but now I'm getting back into it. totally addicting.

Irishman37 and ak47_uk like this.
  2. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

I use to send nudes to random strangers and women over seas that I would never meet and at the end I always felt empty so I stopped and got rid of Instagram tinder snap chat those apps just bring out the lust in me

3. I fell into a bad rabbit hole on Kik and Gruveo. I would spend hours/literally days on kik, kik groups, and chat rooms to try and exchange pics and vids with trans, women and men, and then in chat rooms hours and days waiting to find someone women/men/trans just to phone/voice/Gruveo with for just 10 minutes. Days and Nights wasted for 10 minutes of pleasure.

On kik, days and days and nights and nights wasted chatting with men women and trans for just a few minutes of pleasure.

4. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Oh man I remember kik lol I used that app to do nothing but swap nudes but don’t let that stuff define you it really isn’t who you are just stay on NoFap indefinitely and you will gain your heart mind and soul back

5. Thank you, good sir. That’s means a lot and is truly inspiring. I will, but lately my mind has really pondered on the time I spent and wasted and how I can’t get it back. But, all I can do not is stay the course and keep my eyes on the prize.

Dizzy Lotus, slitebg and Hitto like this.
  6. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Yes I was into that a lot, too. It does seem pretty exciting and arousing at first and feints helping with loneliness, too. However, we all know where that path leads. You are on a very slippery slope, my friend. Run away while you still can. Good luck and for your own sake, choose life.

goodnice and Hitto like this.
  7. I don't take nudes of myself and some women I just don't want to see nude . You say you kicked the habbit for a long time so you know how to quit it remember what you were doing then and apply it now

slitebg and Hitto like this.
  8. Me, I quit cold turkey, just stopped altogether, deleted the apps, deleted the accounts associated in the apps and just do my best to not fall into the rabbit hole again not matter how hard the urge is

Hitto likes this.
  9. I never did until a contact on nofap suggested we chat on WhatsApp, saying the response time was quicker. Anyway, not sure how the conversation went there but it did. Luckily only dick pics sent. I Felt dirty so blocked him. Came back to nofap and found he had deleted his account.

ak47_uk likes this.
  10. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

Lol nothing new for the internet, deleting accounts is a norm. Alsorts out there

11. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

Lol stop giving me ideas I’m trying to quit

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

Iv heard of cases where people get blackmailed (sextortion) and threats of stuff being posted online if they dont pay. Iv even read cases where people have ended up killing themselves because of this. I know it may be addicting but think of what can happen. These are real cases so it does happen

13. I think it’s quite common. I did this quite a few times. You learn to know someone in real and exchange numbers and chat or on social media...I think everyone does this.