Everything you need to know about women attraction - 5 years experience with life hacks

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by sephhh, Mar 16, 2018.

Did you find this post helpful?

1. Yes

102 vote(s)
    72.9%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. Slightly

21 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

I'm glad to see sephhh is doing fine. I'm still at a point where I don't understand female attraction at all. Maybe we should start a Woman attraction 2.0 thread to discuss everything about it?

2. Jal Say

Jal Say Fapstronaut

Wow! Nice man, you are so likeable!

Well, I do almost everything you recommend, especially cold shower + wim hoff method, IF, mental cleaning and practice of being in the now are great and fun :)
    The thing that changed my life the most was changing my diet! Everything I've done that let me improve myself came after that.

Ever did read "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle ? Great guy.
    Also Alan Watts may be really interesting for you, especially his Zen Storys are great to listen to.

Do you know of the kybalion? It contains the hermetic laws, If not I recommend it, you will find a lot of confirmation to your thoughts and helpful practices for your increasion of wealth.

Also Tony robbins teaching about the power of real decisions is also great to look into

Don't forget and be aware that you are already rich and wealthy, so opportunity will arrive to increase your material wealth.

And don't be depressed, as you said your mind or spirit has already all the power you need and girls like that aren't worth the grief. Well, grief is not worth it at all because it doesn't change a thing but thats another topic.

You seem like a very interesting person, so any girl could be happy if smth of your wisdom rubbs off to them. Which is funny, because they have the same wisdom already in their unconcious mind

Sweet journey to you and stay strong

ShotDunyun likes this.
  3. unbeepmyself

unbeepmyself Fapstronaut

This is such a good thread.

I have experience most things described in here.

It's like you have some sort of positive magnetic field all around you that attracts and super charge everyone and everything around you.

Truly hard to explain.

4. unbeepmyself

unbeepmyself Fapstronaut

No MrMurk do not ignore reality. Women are promiscuous creatures by nature. Always hold that in the back of your mind. This does not mean you shouldn't involve yourself with any of them... that would be silly.

MrMurk likes this.
  5. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut

Lol... reading that and from what I've learned now, I think I was very naïve when I wrote that... trying to live in a fantasy world. Haha. Thanks for the catch-up!

6. Magic Mikee

Magic Mikee Fapstronaut

woow all those benefits from NoFap i was just hopin on losing my ed and getting some more energy from increased testosterone levels. Every person is diffrent but fuckk i hope i get those other benefits you listed.