1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Everything is gray!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Stitch 626, May 10, 2019.

1. Stitch 626

Stitch 626 Fapstronaut

I see people during the day, but I still feel very lonely. I'm away from my parents, from my friends, from the girl I like (and I don't even think she likes me back), and it makes me feel so bad and anxious. I don't wan't to contaminate them with my bad state, so I stay far from everything.I feel it's better if I stay alone sometimes, but it's hard to come back. I have to study a lot, and when I try to play something or do something I like, I can't enjoy it anymore because I feel there's work to do, and I shouldn't be doing that. I've tried to change my routine, do exercise, read...

Things are losing the taste, the smell, the colors... And it makes me feel worse.

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I suggest you read the dopamine reward system and its effect with PMO. I do feel the way to be alone so no one can worry because of you, but keeping things inside can harm your mind boy, that's why therapist exist. I suggest let these thoughts out to someone you know very much. Try PMO challenge for rebooting if that is the issue. I wish you good luck boy

Stitch 626 likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

You are not alone, I feel the same way. I think this can explain our perspective of our lives.
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_everything_is_terrible_3699.png