Everything is gray!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Stitch 626, May 10, 2019.

1. Stitch 626

Stitch 626 Fapstronaut

I see people during the day, but I still feel very lonely. I'm away from my parents, from my friends, from the girl I like (and I don't even think she likes me back), and it makes me feel so bad and anxious. I don't wan't to contaminate them with my bad state, so I stay far from everything.I feel it's better if I stay alone sometimes, but it's hard to come back. I have to study a lot, and when I try to play something or do something I like, I can't enjoy it anymore because I feel there's work to do, and I shouldn't be doing that. I've tried to change my routine, do exercise, read...

Things are losing the taste, the smell, the colors... And it makes me feel worse.

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I suggest you read the dopamine reward system and its effect with PMO. I do feel the way to be alone so no one can worry because of you, but keeping things inside can harm your mind boy, that's why therapist exist. I suggest let these thoughts out to someone you know very much. Try PMO challenge for rebooting if that is the issue. I wish you good luck boy

Stitch 626 likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

You are not alone, I feel the same way. I think this can explain our perspective of our lives.
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_everything_is_terrible_3699.png