1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone is having sex! Not me!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Potato93, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I actually have no P problem, never was a big fan really of watching other people doing it. Same reason why I prefer experiencing life rather than wathcing other people doing it in movies. Gimme an outdoor activity anyday over staying in watching TV! And still, I was growing anxious and bitter by my repressed sexual energy. Wanking was no release it seems, the body doesn't feel nice when I do it all alone. I guess my libido was naturally very high. Thing is I'm NoFap since 4 days and cannot even get errected, a total flatline. And I don't even feel any desire for MO.

2. Inspire360

Inspire360 Fapstronaut

I think most of us are on this site because in one way or another we like sex too much.
    One is able to have been a slut like thug life, and another never had the chance to touch a girl.

Nontheless we are all in the same boat, over obsession with sex.
    I think now we understand better that sex has its time and place, being able to control your emotions is to know what you
    look for in a woman. Besides her looking awesome you probably want her to have a good character.

Im not against breaking the rules. It is normal to sometimes let yourselve go and do something naughty like a one night stand.
    But it depends on who you want to be
    and who you want to be with.

HopefulChristian and Potato93 like this.
  3. LonelySunshine

LonelySunshine Fapstronaut

Being in mid 20s and not getting any I kinda feel like I wasted my life not experiencing something teenagers should experience. You know the first love thing, sneaking out, love triangles, sex, etc. Nothing is going to bring me that in my life since I am too old to experience this teenage sex life. It feels like I was robbed of my childhood. You know those kids that never had a normal childhood? Yeah, this is how I feel.

Potato93 and PlasticBoy like this.
  4. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

This is the path you've choosen... Therefore, it's the right one for you. I also regret some things from my teenage years, but not something that could be fixed at long term. Sex in high school isn't different than sex in adulthood, it all depends on you.

Same thing for that bully that regrets being able to study more so he could have attended a better college. Those are things that are in the past and should stay there. Be confident with the person you're now.

Even when it seems that we have lost something, we can still look at it positively, that's something one of my best friends taught me.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  5. This might be the most generic of responses in regards to your topic but sometimes self improvement brings the girls. Keep in mind that a lot of girls, although have that desire for someone with your temperament, they are going to measure your self worth with your values and what you are striving to do with your life. From your pursuit of nofap you are looking to make yourself better in every means and become the person you want to be and not fall back into the abyss. I got into nofap because I saw that I could make improvements on my confidence and no longer be awkward around people and girls, like you I also want to better my love life. However through lurking on pages I realised that there were more benefits to be had from this group in order to better myself in studies, work and motivation. Look towards those things and make yourself better and then start approaching women as by then you will have a better toolset and understanding to not be made a platonic friend. Good luck

Potato93 likes this.
  6. Amit_rc007

Amit_rc007 Fapstronaut

I am in the same boat mate, just that I have lost a decade more of my life than you. Being 38 and single, no gf, no sexual life, getting desperate to feel "normal" like other people...life feels very depressing. I can so relate to you. Let's hope life changes for us some day.

Potato93 likes this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Shut up, Mark. You're about to have your ninth kid! Or whatever.

Potato93 likes this.
  8. yo @Thug Life you a slut? No need to fight, giving TL a hard time 'cause he knows how I feel about the word, don't you baby? :p

Potato93 and Thug Life like this.
  9. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

Yes on all accounts, Boo.

Potato93 and HopefulChristian like this.
  10. superstorm250

superstorm250 Fapstronaut

I'm 23 and I've had a PMO addiction since I was 12, I've also never had a girlfriend due to seeing friends get rejected by girls every time they tried to ask someone out. That destroyed my confidence and made me think that if I ever tried to ask a girl out, the same thing would happen to me so I shouldn't even bother trying because I'll just experience same the pain and embarrassment that they did if I tried. So I never did and to this day, I've still never asked a girl out.

Now I don't have that mindset very much anymore and I want to quit PMO and get out there and start trying, but now I worry that I'm going to get rejected for being inexperienced since that's a turn off for a lot of girls. Now I've been on 1 date and have had once sex before (which is how I discovered that my addiction is worse than I thought because I had trouble performing) but that's it and I still have no relationship experience, and I've heard girls say that they also view that as problematic as well. And most girls in my age group are more sexually experienced than me and have already been in relationships and I feel like not many of them would want a date a guy who is less experienced than them, so I feel like I'm in a catch-22. So I worry about putting in the hard work to quit PMO, only to be constantly rejected for being inexperienced and then have the depression from all of that rejection lead me back to PMO. So I am very conflicted and lost right now.

Potato93 likes this.
  11. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

The girls that are going to reject you for being inexperienced are the ones that arent made for you. Its all about what you and her understand as being "experienced". I know girls that would dig inexperienced boys. Other girls either lie being experienced so they can get you going envy.

You're not that unexperienced either, you had sex once, and for that point you probably have some game going on. Its all in your mind. I once gave a speech about Marketing Strategies without knowing a fuck about it, (I didnt have any experience on that topic). I projected myself in such a energetic vibe that the audience really thought I was a marketing expert. Of course, by repeating the speech again and again I eventually became one. But that didnt made me start with the wrong mindset.

Experience is subjective.

If you project confidence people wont doubt you. It's a funny sociological trick thing. I suggest you to read this book for more insights on that:

[​IMG]