1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone at work makes fun of me, tips on how to get respected?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by green lion eating the sun, Jan 7, 2019.

1. davidx

davidx Fapstronaut

Sorry - just glancing this over what type of work do you do?

2. Bayneling

Bayneling Fapstronaut

I agree with laughing at people. Or rather just being confident, taking someone's satisfaction away - make them feel harmless.

Hardly anyone talks about this though:

3. Thank you, this video you shared is great
    • i still got to find another job, I am bit afraid to get in the same situation and i need to work in a place where i have a good time with colleagues and managers. with ex colleagues i had this thing that i was behaving sort of a douchey, not saying hello sometimes and being very honest if i didn't like someone and totally tactless (a defense mechanism) but perceived as douchey (my mind creats my reality, positive thoughts with what i want to get!!! focus, focus! re-took to read a self help book about getting respected too
    • i decided for a while i have been saving like crazy and i have been wearing sloppy clothes (with holes etc.) that decreased my self esteem (literally letting myself go) and i want to buy nice clothes after i get the new job to reward myself a little. i deserve it

4. ZenAF

ZenAF Fapstronaut

JBP for president.

5. MonkeyDo

MonkeyDo Fapstronaut

Tips on how to get respected? Respecting yourself is the first step. Do that and others will respect you. And if some people still don't, you won't care.