1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

euphoria all the time!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 19, 2019.

1. I feel good all the time, my mood and depression have changed a lot, i am happy all the time and i have a wonderful high all the time, how you ask?, i will tell you!, but i will say now that it requires a lifestyle change and a lot of dedication, but you can feel as good as me within 2 weeks if you do what i do!.
    1. healthy eating - happyness and euphoria all come from food, if you eat junky processed shit than you will feel like shit, you are what you eat, my diet consists of
    -2 chicken breasts mixed with 1 pot of jasmine rice topped with garlic seasoning
    -veggie smoothie consisting of, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple, banana, 1 cup of orange juice, greek yogurt, chia seeds, broccoli, cup of water.
    -green tea, peppermint tea, oolong tea, kombucha, ginger tea, these are all options
    - eggs, salmon, fruits and veggies.

2. cold showers - something about cold showers makes me so happy, you feel so alive when you take one, and when you get out you feel like you conquered the world!, it builds discipline and it boosts immunity to sickness!, and you feel good because you know not many people do it and it makes you feel so accomplished and amazing!.

3. working out - i get a major ego boost and crazy confidence from my muscles, walking around with large arms and a big chest makes me feel dangerous, and when i look at my body it floods me with happyness because i know my body is healthy and strong and it is a sign of how far i have come in my NoFap journey!, it takes a lot of dedication and discipline to stick with it, same goes for eating healthy or cold showers.

4. no pmo - this one is super obvious, when you abstain from pmo your depression is lifted and you gain drive and motivation, so imagine combining this with healthy eating, you have double the motivation and good feels!, a lot of people feel like shit because they do none of the things i mentioned, so imagine that intense sorrow and patheticness you feel and than imagine feeling happy emotions that strongly, that is what doing these things will do for you!.

5. spending time in nature - being mindful and in nature feels amazing, nature is so alive and pure, so naturally surrounding yourself in a forest of it you will absorb some of the positive energy nature gives off, just look around and observe everything, look at the trail of ants and admire their determination and drive in doing there job, look at the birds and animals, how everything lives its life not caring about judgement or any negative emotions, how everything has a purpose and its own way of doing things, you can learn a lot from nature.

6. there is a couple more i could add, if anyone is interested in knowing let me know!.

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Sure ! I want to know !

BravelyKegger likes this.
  3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Would you consider opening up ? ;)

4. apologies i forgot about this post haha, sure i will add some more.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Sure thing no problem :p:p No apologies needed !:):);)

BravelyKegger likes this.
  6. 7. doing things you enjoy - this one is pretty obvious but you are more happy when doing things you enjoy, so instead of putting things off and never doing that hobby you love, start doing it, and dont involve electronics or anything like that, no music either!, simply be present and enjoy the moment and the hobby. For me i love building legos, i can do it for hours, you enter a state known as flow when you are very focused on something, especially when interested in it, this is a very beneficial state because everything else gets drowned out, its just you and what you are doing, complete focus.

8. listen to sad music - nothing is better than listening to music you can relate to, really focus on it, nothing else matters, pay attention to the lyrics and relate them to yourself, i always get intense skin orgasms as they call it, or aesthetic chills, its basically that rush or crawling sensation up your body, being intouch with your emotions is so important and necessary, if we suppress just one than we are denying ourselves a chance to feel and discover things, and to be completely intune with ourselves, which you need to be happy and whole.

i will add more when i can think of some!.

7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Given you are an inf-p ( well I'm too ) ,makes sense ! :) And hopefully that's the only thing I am doing already !

Yeah , thanks !

8. personality types do have a lot to do with it, some people are more open to such things than others, also its awesome you are an infp to!.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.