1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Escape from mandatory loneliness to voluntery loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Talalelsayed, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Talalelsayed

Talalelsayed Fapstronaut

I am living alone, i used to spend a lot of time on screen. Once i stopped i had a lot of time, i got afraid to come back, yesterday i went to stay with a friend but i am surprised that nearly all day i am closing my room door and not speaking with him, even for lunch i ran away quickly and found it hard to say a single word.
    Any advice !!!!!

2. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

A lot of people are used to hinding behind an screen that it literally kills their social life. It's an escape where you can hide behind an mask, and live an life with less rejection. Even your own expectations of what an relationship with friends/family/lover is suppose to be can be altered.

You cant keep running away from it... You need to find something which can enjoy doing outside with other people. What does your friend do? Try to get involved.

Heck go download pokemon go on your phone and go walk around town. You'll eventually encounter other people playing. As dumb as it sounds it helped me get out of my secluded lifestyle and met a lot of other people who were in the same boat. We had something to connect with making it easier to be open.

Deleted Account and Talalelsayed like this.
  3. Talalelsayed

Talalelsayed Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for the advice
    I will stick to it