1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have found having 2 enemas a week to be very beneficial to the reboot. This relives pressure on the prostate and provides a mild stimulation. Does anyone have any experience with the practice?

2. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

Isn’t that like a bidet, where you squirt water into your butt? Never tried it. Is it worth it?

3. I seems to reduce my urges by taking pressure off of my prostate

rickyracks likes this.
  4. This is a video where this long term enema user explains the benefits which she experienced from regular enemas.

Enema: Step By Step Tutorial + FAQ'S

5. I tried to watch the first one but the chick was way too hott.

Fallensoldier1 likes this.
  6. Okay, in that case, don't watch that one. She mentions a few benefits such as she used to take a vegetarian diet to have health benefits, but later she could eat anything she liked because she experienced those same benefits since she started self-administering enemas.

7. Oh my goodness no, no, no dude. So much No! lol

8. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

Enemas are amazing, if you are willing to put in the prep time.

Coffee enemas are BENEFICIAL when it comes to increasing the production of glutathione, which is also considered the "master antioxidant."

Also to note before you purchase a glutathione supplement...it can only be produced in the liver and consuming an external form is essentially useless as you will merely piss it away.

9. I don't know about those youtube videos. I didn't watch them but they looked a bit sexual.

Hesychast likes this.
  10. Hesychast

Hesychast Fapstronaut

I agree Felipe, the last thing I need right now is videos of beautiful women advocating putting things in their butt :confused:

marr708 and Hold it in like this.