1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Emotional swings

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by EdwardFapperhands, Mar 5, 2015.

1. EdwardFapperhands

EdwardFapperhands Fapstronaut

Hey NoFap broskys,

I am new to this NoFap concept, just started my "cleanse", on 11 days now with no PMO. Success so far. I'm pretty sure this is the longest stretch in my adult life. I am already noticing I seem to be more emotional. I watched "Theory of Everything" last night (alone), and cried. To my knowledge, I have NEVER cried during any movie before.

I am divorced and dating again, and my emotions towards my girlfriend and even my ex-wife seem to surface up more now. Just all-around more emotional thoughts and swells. It comes and goes, but still it's not normal for me.

Anyone gone through similar experiences?

2. EdwardFapperhands

EdwardFapperhands Fapstronaut

3. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

When you take away a drug from an addict he suffers a detox state where the whole world seems irritating.

4. atmatm23

atmatm23 Fapstronaut

Yeah, when you take away PMO the first I'd say 7-15 days you become very angry and easily irritated, at least for me. One the other side I can also become very sad and emotional. Its your bodies process of finding that natural balance.

5. Jason Bradford Smaha 2

Jason Bradford Smaha 2 Fapstronaut