1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Embarce Loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Flossy Carter, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Flossy Carter

Flossy Carter Fapstronaut

This might seem counter intuitive but being lonely will help you with your nofap journey.
    This is probably my 7th time rebooting and everytime i hit the first week mark, i get dark thoughts and hate every human being I see (including my parents).

I tried to fight it by simply relapsing everytime and it helped tremendously but that's not the reason why we're doing nofap, right?

Just sleep it off and hopefully it'll go away one day (it eventually will).

Deadlihood likes this.
  2. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

Loneliness can help and complicate.
    Loneliness is no goal, but it can help motivate us towards a better life. If it motivates you into NoFap, use it, but use NoFap, and especially the flatline time to get social without sex. Rarely do we get an opportunity at 18 to be with girls and not think about sex, but in flatline that is reality. We can use flatline time to make female friends and acquaintances. It is a great opportunity to grow socially, like we were little presexual kids again, just having fun together. Enjoy.

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Keep those teeth clean!

Flossy Carter likes this.
  4. Flossy Carter

You always put a smile on my face :)

Deadlihood likes this.
  5. Flossy Carter

Flatline already depletes any confidence i had before.
    "Doing something scary" would probably give me a heart attack.
    But after this flatline, my confidence should be adequate to try anything, hopefully.

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Finally - something we can agree on!