1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Elemental Prowess.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Decoder™, Mar 9, 2018.

Tags:

Which one do you lack?

1. Earth

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Water

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Fire

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Wind

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Seeking improvement is a clear goal almost everyone can focus on, now knowing which path to take can substantially maximize your results? Nature has efficiently transcended millennia sticking to a few principles:

The Wind adapts it's course no mater the shape or size of the obstacle. It carries the source of life and brings destructive might. It can blow softly or produce an unrelenting torrent.

The Fire turns into fuel whatever tries to overtake it's place near it's surroundings. Comforts with a warm flame and disrupts an entire system.

The Water is the essential component of 98% of all organisms. It serves as pillar to offspring with it's infinite amount of uses and drowns what exceeds it's purpose. Fluid that cleanses impurities or channels prosperity.

The Earth sustains no matter the cost, enduring extreme damage only to serve future generations. With it's nurturing aspect it protects it's inhabitants from the other forces and with shivering caliber brings back the land to it's primary form. Don't look down at it, it may destabilize your resolution.

On which one will you assemble your foundations?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

One Fapstronauts advice:

1) Cut PMO out of your life and 2) Talk to people (Literally anybody) every day, then you will begin to feel fulfilled.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I think I lack Earth and water.

4. Fire
    -- jealousy, hatred, anger, cruelty, profanity, hatefulness, malevolence, revenge, spite, vengeful, viciousness, easily provoked, harshness

Air
    -- boasting, gossiping, lack of seriousness, self-indulgently carefree, no purpose, childishness, self-presumption, to use money wastefully,

Water
    -- indifference, laziness, compliance, negligence, shyness, instability, boldly rude, distruction (giving up on things or destroying them)

Earth
    -- laziness, conscienceless, depressed, gloomy, breaking rules, dullness, traditional and rules bend (in a innapropiate way)

Fire
    + activity, enthusiasm, firmness, courage, daring

Air
    + diligence, joy, agility, skill in using the hands/limbs, kindness, lust, optimism, diplomacy

Water
    + modesty, moderation in food/drink, abstinence, using sparingly, warmth/intensity of feeling, compassion, tranquility, tenderness, forgiveness

Earth
    + respect, endurance, conscientiousness, thoroughness, sobriety, punctuality, responsibility

5. Luke96

Luke96 Fapstronaut

Water
    Wind
    these are my elements. So I lack Fire and Earth

6. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

For some reason I stopped receiving notifications from here.

Thank you everybody for the responses!

You don't know the impact and how much you've contributed to my philosophy. I appreciate that hugely!
    Do you have a strategy to balance them up?

7. add to it a book titled Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon :).