1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Earrings on Males

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sunshadow, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Nothing cool about a man wearing earrings. I repeat... don't do this. Whoever told you it was cool is NOT cool.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Rikarwb

Rikarwb Fapstronaut

That's VERY subjective. Cool for some, not cool for others ... but that's everything in the world.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  3. Not gonna say nay or yay. Had my ear pierced when i was 16 took it out at 17 Hole never healed up ten years later. And that was just a stud.

4. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I have my left ear pierced but I wear one far less often than when I was young. I don’t wear it at work (I could though, loads of guys, including my boss, do) but I do like to wear one on holiday or at the weekend just to remind myself that I am not at work.

Lots of the men on this thread think earrings on men look gay or just bad but that makes me want to wear one! I guess that’s my rebellious side saying **** you.

What did you decide in the end?

Sunshadow likes this.
  5. My body is not a Christmas tree, I think it looks unmanly and stupid im not a fucking pirate, but if people find enjoyment from it that is their business, just don't like when Girlfriends try and dress their boyfriends cause we are not ken dolls, men should dress themselves.

Deleted Account and Sunshadow like this.
  6. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

Haven't got one yet, but it's still rolling around in the back of my mind. I might get it to commemorate reaching 90 days again. :)

Well, thanks for the opinion! Just FYI, I'm no longer in a relationship, so if I do get it done, it's entirely because I want to. :)

- Sunshadow

kropo82 likes this.
  7. Sorry to hear your relationship didn't work out, but good to hear that you make your own decisions, we should do what we like after all no matter of what other people think.

Sunshadow likes this.
  8. BrowneyedBri

BrowneyedBri Fapstronaut

I wear earrings :D
    Don't see anything wrong with wearing them lol

9. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Some people can pull it off. But you gotta be hot.
    [​IMG]
    David Bowie level of hot.

BrowneyedBri and kropo82 like this.
  10. Earring on a man are unnecessary unless you do glam rock or idolize Mr. T. Im assuming you dont have earrings right now. If you dont have earrings now then clearly you never wanted them. Make your own decisions and tell you girlfriend dress herself. Shell only respect you more.

11. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

Read the whole thread, lol.

I'm no longer in a relationship, so I'm 100% making my own decisions. And I haven't made up my mind yet. I may decide to get pierced once I hit 90 days.

12. I say get the earrings and just tell people you identify as a pirate.

RainbowShell and Sunshadow like this.
  13. It really aint that serious to me. Im sure youll be fine either way.

Sunshadow likes this.
  14. Just get a nipple ring instead.

15. Do you want earrings? Whatever your answer is do that. Screw your girl, first it's earrings then soon enough your texting her asking before you go out w the boys. Whipped bro.

To answer your question, earrings doesn't mean a guy is gay. However don't get just one on your left, I believe that is symbolic for a gay man.

16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Do want you want. If you think it's cool then get it if not then don't. Imo earrings are kind of gay unless you're Morgan Freeman or a pirate. That's why I've chosen not to get one.

17. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Two (one in each ear) looks good on men.
    Not one... Not multiples.
    Just that.
    My opinion.

Sunshadow likes this.
  18. Hey If you think it's looked cool on your and your don't care what other rpeople's think about then your fine.

19. I'm not gay but this man does not look that attractive

20. I'm not gay or anything but David bowie can pull off anything lol.