1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Drunk as damn f

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2018.

1. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE - TRIGGER WARNING

A friend came we were drinking some beers then talked about meeting some girls. We didn't meet any girls so I came home.

I'm drunk af and I'm addicted to S. I got high urges to M but i'm telling myself no no no no no...

We went to a bar and the bartender (she was a woman) dropped a lot of conversation to me (I think thats a signatl thate she likes me) but I just talked with her about what she was talking then I left.

My question is how can I get more girls to have S with? Did i fucked up evetythong with this girl?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

3. Trigger warning

I'm addicted. I want girls 24/7...
    I mean I don't get enough when I cum with one

I don't know if you get what I'm meaning... Haha

I really love pussy

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

We are Spirit Brothers!
    mynigga.jpeg

Motiv3 likes this.
  5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Advice depends on what kind of girls you wanna get. There's no magic formula.

If you want class, you'll need to up your game (and, i might mention, mentality towards girls in general) ; otherwise anyone can get some horny dumb broad straight outta high school.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  6. I want horny girls that don't give a fuck bout fucking first time they see you.

How can I be that man that fucks girls everyday? (Sometimes different girls)

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

So you want Thots basically.

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Whores.

You want whores.

Requirements: Low self esteem, an itchy dick, money, preferably condoms.

9. I'm spanish native I don't know what the fuck that means. Hahahahaha

10. Please explain, i'm spanish native. I'm Always looking for girls to have sex with and get nothing.

My brother fucked (now hes married) tons of girls. One every night (different girls)

How can I acjieve that?

11. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

If you're thinking this forum is to help people fuck a different girl everyday and fuel a sex addiction, you're at the wrong place.

Ridley and Deleted Account like this.
  12. This forum helps you quit PMO.
    PM sucks, but I don't want to become a fucking monk, so I ain't leaving sex, just want some advices...

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

14. No. It's a signal that she wants a generous tip. If a woman likes you sexually, she'll make it obvious.

15. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

I also have that hot latin blood as its called lol. Muy caliente ... but okay cards on table here.

Wanting to have sex = Being a guy.
    Wanting to have sex everyday = Being somewhat hypersexual.
    Needing to have sex with multiple women everyday = you have a problem which is what our friends here are trying to tell u.

Depending on culture its fine to have a few one night stands per week when ur young. But the way u sound which the guys here are picking up on that its a need, a goal even. That isn't healthy.
    IF u want to have sex every day the ideal goal is to get a girlfriend who is sexual. No one wants u to give up sex.
    U should also consider the psychological effect of having a brother go home with diff girls all the time. U seeing that and it imprinting in ur mind that u need that or that its really great. I mean u can ignore just the STD, or preg or drama risks. There is just so much more u could do with ur life if u redirected this energy and hunger u have.

But hey man we aren't here to judge. You might be young if so u may just have to get it out ur system before u can settle down lol which might be okay.

Anyway how to get more girls to have sex with? Tinder is what the masses use but if u really are addicted, it might feed ur addiction in a bad way. Ideally u find one girl but alternatively u could call old partners as well.

I'd highly suggest u connect with a few women who u can be honest with and have sex with often. Let go of the sex with diff women all the time idea. It will likely destroy slowly u as it does many men.

16. I don't want sex with multiple women everyday I mean, I want sex everyday, it's like urges drive me crazy.
    I'm 22M straight, T level is over roof.

I don't like online dating, makes me feel a loser... I need to build up my "balls" and talk to any girl.
    How can I achieve that? and once I'm talking to her, how do I arouse her to build sexually attraction?

17. This is an enormous question, Motiv3. I certainly don't have a comprehensive answer, but here are just two things that you might consider.
    • Change your mindset so that you aren't thinking in terms of boys and girls. Think instead of people. You don't change how you behave or think according to a person's eye colour, so why do it for gender? Talk to women the same as you talk to men; and take the time to listen to them (both men and women). Treat women and men equally, as people. Think of gender as no different from eye colour or any other attribute that a person just happens to be born with.

See, women pick up when you are desperate, when you think of them as "different". So don't do that.

It will help if you decide not to have sex with women until you have met, got on with, befriended, and deeply connected to a specific woman. You will know when this happens. It will help because every woman you meet won't see through your desire to just fuck her, because your desire will be to find her interesting as a person, not as a sex object.
    • How do you arouse this woman? Again, no comprehensive answer (no one has), but definitely you need confidence. Confidence is not a "thing" that you get; rather, it is lack of negative talk including self-talk. Be genuinely curious and non-judgemental about people, so that you can be genuinely curious and non-judgemental about yourself.

You need to be the type of person that the woman wants to be with. Does she want to be with someone who views her simultaneously as a sex object and as something to be anxious around? Nope. She wants to be with someone who will complement her soul, and have the balls to be firm, but fair and honest, and to allow her to be the same.

Imagine your ideal woman. No, not her body shape. I mean her soul, her mind, her character. Now, ask yourself, "What type of man do I need to be for her to like me on a deep level?"
    This is just a tiny bit, yet a lot to consider.

I hope that it helps. Take time, be patient, and keep learning.

Good luck on your journey.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. imagine your own death

... sorry that's what came to my mind first. It's an advice from the Stoa (Ancient Greek Philosophy).

Let's see what Epikur has to say
    Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.