Dream, Motivate and Achieve! lets fight this!!

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Sam Mo, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Day 1
    going nicely today.
    i am going to take my 90 days in 9 steps
    day 1 to day 10 are = Step 1
    than i will increase my counter to further and further but ONE DAY AT A TIME

link22, Jesum9 and bigbuford like this.
  2. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 2

Going good today no major urges or anything to report on
    Slept early, woke up early

just need to let go off negative energy and be in positive company to improve my mood and stay focused

h215 likes this.
  3. h215

h215 Fapstronaut

Keep going Sam.

Journalling helps a lot indeed. Congratulation for your initiative!

Let's won!

link22 likes this.
  4. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Hey Thanks for encouraging me on!

hope your doing wonderful as well

h215 likes this.
  5. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 3

nothing important to report, pretty quiet day
    had my first cold shower Yesterday and going for 2nd one today.
    couldn't even breath in it that's how bad it was haha but felt great. head was cold, skin was glowing, mind was refreshed and everything felt great. taking the full 30 day challenge!!

Audere est Facere likes this.
  6. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 4

going along nicely.
    had my 2nd shower and no real urges have set upon me just yet
    i know it will get difficult but I WILL FIGHT!! and wont let them win so easily

7. williamharris83usa

williamharris83usa New Fapstronaut

8. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 5

if anyone is struggling with urges, i will tell you something great, get in the shower, turn the nozzle to ICE COLD and firstly put it on your hand for around 2 to 3 minutes!! and than all on your body, I am telling when you leave that shower your urges are leaving you as well.. the reason is simple, switching the nozzle from HOT TO COLD takes courage, WILL power and if you can do that in this weather (-2) trust me your will power will go beyond limits!!

for me had a quiet day, no real urges to report on. had my third cold shower and felt great. urges got destroyed in there. went to sleep straight after, woke up early morning and now had breakfast and will leave for work in 30 minutes.

Improvement for future

1. reduce the time i spend on surfing the Internet (currently its 2 to 3 hours a day, reduce it to 30 minutes)
    2. Change the K9 password just like i changed the router password and dont even know what it is
    3. biggest of them all, AVOID YOUTUBE!! BLOCK THAT its not youtube its like YOUP***!!

9. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 6

Entering flatline
    sudden drop in energy and all i wanna do is go to sleep even doe i had like 8 hours of sleep!! madness!!
    No motivation to do anything BUT i still go work and my work
    Had my ice cold shower yesterday and had no urges
    the biggest thing is the urges were strong but I WAS STRONGER

Improvement for future!
    Sleep early
    be focused
    be patient
    most of all NO WASTING TIME ON INTERNET !!

10. h215

h215 Fapstronaut

I'm doing good bro, day 20 for me....

Today I had strong urges as well though.. I gotta start journalling again in order to put my thoughts in the right place.

All the best and keep going!

Sam Mo and Audere est Facere like this.
  11. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Great!!
    thats some achievement

Flatline is abit crazy but i guess got to fight it off!!
    cold shower helps alot!! when the ice cold water touches your body i feel its like taking your urges away with it
    great

12. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 7

Posting early today as i gotta leave for work in abit
    Had my cold shower yesterday and its going great
    Cold showers not only helps me with urges but also the stress, for the last 5 days i have had very little to no stress what so ever and that feels awesome
    in PMO stress was my biggest factor but now i can sense that disappearing away as i m having cold showers everyday
    nothing major to report on just the fact yesterday wasnt a great productive day but hey its okay

Improvements for future!

• Less time on the internet (i spend alot of my time on internet)
    • Eat more fruits (i had fruits after a while yesterday)
    • Smile more and laugh more!!
    • Be thankful for even those minor things

13. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 8
    feeling great
    everynight i am having a cold shower and day time i am at work so really don;t have time to think about PMO
    having said that i wont be getting complacent as i know that;s the path to destruction
    not many urges, in fact P doesn't even cross my mind anymore its like something off the past
    i am becoming more MYSELF that's the biggest thing of this week i have learnt

Improvements accomplished!!

• did't spend too much time on youtube
    • got alot of work done

further improvements needed

1. GET TO SLEEP EARLY
    2. WAKE UP EARLY
    3. SMILE MORE (LOOK LIKE A STUCK UP PERSON) HAHA
    4. BIGGEST OF THEM ALL, BE GRATEFUL FOR THE MILLIONS BLESSINGS OF LIFE!

14. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 9

feeling great
    yesterday was snowing here but i had MY COLD SHOWER!!
    cant let go off that
    i dont know how i feel as i believe my biggest trigger to P was Stress, when ever i will get stressed out i will run to PMO but now as i have turned to Cold showers, p doesn't seem to interest me anymore, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO GET COMPLACENT or else i know which route i am going down on

Had no urges yesterday whatsoever, felt great, went to sleep late BUT woke up early i will say normally i need around 8 hours of sleep but this morning 6 hours seem to be alot now, feeling fresh and now going to work.

Improvements needed!
    • Appreciate your achievements
    • be happy with yourself and DON'T be too demanding
    • be more positive
    • SLEEP EARLY!!
    • YOUTUBE!!!!!! GOD help me with that!! its not like i listen to something bad or watch something bad its just surfing i feel like why am i wasting my time rather than doing something productive.

Rassius and Gionel like this.
  15. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 10
    today marks the end of my first Step!
    now i will move on to 2nd step and add further 10 days to the counter
    had no urges, couldn't take a cold shower yesterday so instead a semi-cold one which helped alot
    i have no energy but i still do the work as i know i m in the flatline currently!!
    but feeling elated to achieve 10 days now will move the counter and extend it!!
    let the round 2 begin!

16. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 11
    Change of color
    first 10 days are complete!!

Woke up with some strong urges that are not going away.BUT i wont give up.
    tomorrow either will be day 1 or day 12 only i can decided so i wont destroy my life for 2 minutes of happiness, and that too the happinesss which counts as fake and adding to my problem.

anways lets get going with day 11 and hopefully things will get good as the day progresses.

17. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 12
    I have no idea how i survived yesterday , definitely the most hardest day yet. had some hard urges that wont even diminish BUT i faught hard and survived the entire day.

today is good not many urges just minor ones but definitely one thing i will say is that Cold showers make your WILL power strong which in return helps you with not looking at something which you shouldn't be!
    Just need to work on my time management skills now!!

take sometime out of my schedule and visit gym. it has been long time and now is the right time to get back into all of this so lets get going with this stuff.

18. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

DAY 1

Had a relapse last night, this was building up from 2 days ago when i got abit too excited and used my smartphone dunno why. BUT not going to give up
    If anyone wants advice, DON'T EDGE, thats the worst thing to do, u literally are preparing yourself for a relapse. anyways learnt alot from this 12 days now time to get going again.
    will be going gym from today as well as i gave up on my cold showers which was the worst possible thing to do! i feel slightly down BUT hey i wont be down for too long.

if you get knocked down 7 times, get up for the 8th time!!

19. gre

gre Fapstronaut

ive relapse too
    COURAGE bro ;)

20. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Dont give up!!
    i been building up small streaks like 5 to 9 days than one for 18 days than now for 12 days i can sense some changes in the brain already but not its time to go full whack!! 90 days!!